Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Past life
What were you in your past life?

Check here copy paste and share it with us, is a fun game :biggrin:

http://www.thebigview.com/pastlife/

For some reason i thought before that in my past life i was born in France :tongue:

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Europe around the year 1050. Your profession was that of a builder of roads, bridges and docks. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.

Weeeell... I'm amazed... this sounds pretty close =D

YOUR PAST LIFE DIAGNOSIS:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Italy around the year 1350. Your profession was that of a librarian, preist or keeper of tribal relics.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:

Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others percieved you as an idealist illuminating path to future.

Your lesson is to develop a kind attitude towards people, and to acquire the gift of understanding and compassion.

Do you remember now?

Woo! I used to be smart! xD

Your past life diagnosis:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Burma around the year 950. Your profession was that of a banker, usurer, moneylender or judge.
As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Your task is to learn determination and persistency. Youd should not allow to let misfortunes take influence on your strong will.
Do you remember now?

hmmm, not really...

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Poland around the year 700. Your profession was that of a shepherd, horseman or forester.
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Your lesson is to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in higher reasons.

Oh hell.......... Rolleyes

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Central England around the year 1150. Your profession was that of a teacher, mathematician or geologist.
Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Ireland around the year 1525. Your profession was that of a seaman, dealer, businessman or broker.
Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.
Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.
Well servant of dark forces shouldn't surprise me after all I'm still evil in this life, but now I'm working on being the master of dark forces instead of the servant

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA North-East around the year 1125. Your profession was that of a farmer, weaver or tailor.
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
Your lesson is to develop a kind attitude towards people, and to acquire the gift of understanding and compassion.

LMAO

I was an energetic Cheif Garbage Man in India in the 1600s! Or sumat!

HA

I KNEW I was probably a homo in my past life as well! THAT'S why my Gaydar is so good. I've had close to a thousand years to practice ;-) Also why church's and religion freak me out. PLUS my ability to disappear!

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South New Zealand around the year 1150. Your profession was that of a dancer, singer or actor.
You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.
Magic is everywhere around you, even in the most usual, most ordinary situations. Your lesson is to understand this magic and to help other people to see it, too. You are a magician!
Do you remember now?