Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peaceful Being LQQking for other Peaceful People... if there are any out there!
True Colors Are Shining Through ; ) .... hello peeps, i'm Erick W. Masters. 28 y/o. White. Male. 240 lbs. Working on it! Would be better if I had someone to go to the gym with, aka don't want to do it all by myself! I know I'm big, but not all fat/ I'm built like a bull so very muscular and strong. Plus it's PHAT (Pretty Hot and Thick) ; ) Gay (obviously)! OUT to those that matter! I don't broadcast my personal business but close family and friends know! My belief is that if you ask me, I'll tell you NO just because a stupid question deserves a stupid answer! I have been "special" since birth. There was never any denying who and what I was! Depending on how well you know me determines which personality traits you come to know of me! I am a total Queen on the inside, but I have it under control in certain situations in which it is uncalled for. And on the outside a big hairy BEAR mountain man/country cowboy! I am a Licensed Vocational/Practical Nurse. I specialize in GeriPsych = mentally unstable elderly people! I have been a nurse for eight years, starting at a State School and now working in Long Term Care = Nursing Home! Born: Memphis, TN. I lived there until I was 16 aka 1999. I then moved to Hattiesburg, MS. Lived there until 2005 and right before hurricane Katrina moved to Arlington, TX in the DFW Metroplex. I'm a virgin only because I'm from the Old South and too high a moral code! I'm interested in meeting friends... but I would love to find a LTR if the right "MAN" comes along!!! I'm an OLD soul, so not really into the club/bar scene but will go with the right people! I don't have any close friends or family that want to have anything to do with me, so I'm very lonely! I'm a hard worker/good listener/and good friend, not to toot my own horn! I like to go out and eat/movies/concerts/plays anything really to get me out of the house! I have two children-- don't get too excited two lab retrievers black and chocolate. They are brother and sister and 1 1/2 y/o. Well, fixing to go to bed... I work at night... but I'll add more later! If you STOP by and want to know something please just ask!!! May the Lord Bless and Keep you! XOXOXO 0 ; )

Hi and Welcome !

I hope to read more from and about you Confusedmile:

thanks for stopping by hope to hear from you soon! ; )
XOXOXO
Be Blessed!

LoneSomeDove2182 Wrote:thanks for stopping by hope to hear from you soon! ; )
XOXOXO
Be Blessed!

no need to be lonely here on gayspeak ... here are a lot of nice people around.. and by example the chat is a good possibility to meet much of them :-)

be blessed, too

Hello and welcome!!! You sound like a very, very ineteresting and likeable guy!! I am pleased to meet you! :]]

Hello and welcome to the forums! ^_^

nice introduction... you sound like a great guy, sure you'll find that special someone

Hey hey LoneSomeDove2182! Your introduction thread reminds me of mine, since it's pretty descriptive and stuff. I like that! I'm sure you'll get to know some people here as time goes by. That's if you decide to be active on here.

Hello. Welcome Smile

Hello LonesomeDove and Welcome to GaySpeak. I hope you find that LTR you are longing for. I'm sure a lucky man will snatch you up pretty soon, seen as you're such a catch. (How does one catch a dove? with a net? Wink). Good luck in your job (which must be very strenuous).

Welcome to Gs
you sound like a very interesting guy
hope to get to know you