Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Penile enlargement in Germany
According to this article, Germans are the world champions in penile enlargement:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/the-filte...ement.html

I have a pathetic penis and I would love to try this but it seems that risks are too high and results aren't that great (only 3 - 6 cm in length, according to The Telegraph).

Any info on these procedures? Do you think it's worth it?

I think it is a better idea to spend the time and energy accepting what you have.

East Wrote:I think it is a better idea to spend the time and energy accepting what you have.

If we have the opportunity to improve ourselves, both phisically and intelectually, why not do it?!

I have no prejudice towards penile enlargement, my only problem is safety. As far as I know, the procedure is still not safe enough.I've read horror stories of impotence, unbearable pain, etc.

MisterLove Wrote:If we have the opportunity to improve ourselves, both phisically and intelectually, why not do it?!...As far as I know, the procedure is still not safe enough.I've read horror stories of impotence, unbearable pain, etc.

Confusing. Sad
Do you mean you wish it was safe so you could do it? I bet you'd be bold enough if it ever does become safer. I wish you more and better acceptance and patience and persistence; meanwhile, I hope you wear that lil dick OUT!!! BTW, it's your smile that turns me on anyway! Sagrin
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

(Adam) I think I am too much of a coward. The thought gives me shivers and shudders...and I keep thinking of how they told women that breast enlargement was safe years ago, and then all those horrible problems occurred. I'm a sissy.

MisterLove Wrote:If we have the opportunity to improve ourselves, both phisically and intelectually, why not do it?!

Pick any celebrity who has ruined themselves with plastic surgery to the point where they look like they are made of plastic, and there's your answer.

The reason to not be cavalier about regarding surgery as a way to "improve yourself physically" is that there is no happy endpoint to it. People who regard medically unnecessary cosmetic surgery as a simple tool for being the best they can be will spend the rest of their lives getting plastic surgery.

MisterLove Wrote:If we have the opportunity to improve ourselves, both phisically and intelectually, why not do it?!

I have no prejudice towards penile enlargement, my only problem is safety. As far as I know, the procedure is still not safe enough.I've read horror stories of impotence, unbearable pain, etc.

...and why, exactly, do you consider a larger penis an "improvement"? If you do consider a larger penis an "improvement"...when will it be enough?

My last question points to the real problem which is exemplified with Buzzer's post above about plastic surgery. It seems like "perfection" is never really enough .....

Buzzer Wrote:Pick any celebrity who has ruined themselves with plastic surgery to the point where they look like they are made of plastic, and there's your answer.

The reason to not be cavalier about regarding surgery as a way to "improve yourself physically" is that there is no happy endpoint to it. People who regard medically unnecessary cosmetic surgery as a simple tool for being the best they can be will spend the rest of their lives getting plastic surgery.

If you're talking about addiction to plastic surgeries, I couldn't agree more.

There are, however, some procedures I wouldn't hesitate to try, if I felt I needed to.

Flappy ears can be easily corrected, it's an extremely simple procedure and perfectly safe and effective.

Penile enlargement is totally different. The penis is an extremely sensitive part of our anatomy and the procedure seems to be too painful and risky.

MisterLove Wrote:If you're talking about addiction to plastic surgeries, I couldn't agree more.

There are, however, some procedures I wouldn't hesitate to try, if I felt I needed to.

Flappy ears can be easily corrected, it's an extremely simple procedure and perfectly safe and effective.

Penile enlargement is totally different. The penis is an extremely sensitive part of our anatomy and the procedure seems to be too painful and risky.

I get the difference you're referring to. Although I would say, I don't think "addiction to plastic surgery" comes out of nowhere or people are born with it. I think it comes from people believing "oh if you don't like something.. just get surgery." That's how you end up with people who've had 13 nose jobs.

I am happy enough with what I have, and will be happy with what another guy has no matter his size.