• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Penis size!
A man who lives by penis size.... is a PENIS Confusedmile:

Smurlos Wrote:A man who lives by penis size.... is a PENIS Confusedmile:

That could be fun :eek:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Twazzle Wrote:The fact is penis size IS important to some but also NOT important to others. MOst guys are most likely to be around the same size but not admit it. As long as you can perform and please who is going to be laying there thinking "hmm I wonder how big he is" Rolleyes Wink

Plus, you'll have to admit that they don't stay erect all day (unless something's really wrong with you) so it's only a matter of being in the right state when it's necessary... That is possibly when size might matter.

princealbertofb Wrote:Plus, you'll have to admit that they don't stay erect all day (unless something's really wrong with you)

You obviously dont remember being 16-21 maybe older Wink
[/COLOR]

I do remember.... But I don't think I was erect 24/7... Are you? Wink

princealbertofb Wrote:I do remember.... But I don't think I was erect 24/7... Are you? Wink

There has been days. Like most x.x
[/COLOR]

if its someone who truly cares about you, then it doesnt matter. ive got about 6.5 in. its kinda nice

Lol, when I first read this thread the first thing that popped in my mind was, 'big ones scare me'.

A penis is a penis no matter its size. They do the same thing, its not like a 7 incher has any special features that a 3 incher doesn't. The go in and squirt like the rest.

ninjafonix Wrote:if its someone who truly cares about you, then it doesnt matter ...
I agree, but is that what we're discussing? I had more of an image of the back room at Babylon than candlelight, roses and wedding rings when JR1990 wrote 'puting myself out there'.

What a romantic lot we have here Rolleyes

princealbertofb Wrote:Marshlander once told me ...
Gulp! Did I? I deny everything.

Wasntme