Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Penis size!
wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Sorry.. didnt mean to bring it down to the gutter... but throwing a hot dog down a corridor comes to mind when watchin em!! Ewww indeed.

Are you ever out the gutter Wink
THE WORD IS ON YOUR LIPSSSS
SAY THE WORD!

F-A-S-C-I-N-A-T-I-O-N
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Oops ! Should NOT be ... I'll go back and correct it the nooo ...

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

hmmmmmm penis size is a funny issue n reading this thread it did make me laugh in parts (maybe thts cas im an immature 18yr old... anyway my response to this post is tht penis size is nt everything i mean yes sum guys will be shallow enough to define people or even themselves by there penis size i mean i remember this one guy i dated who had 9incher and all he wud do was brag about it and get it out when he had the chance it was vry pathetic and he turned out to be a prick anyway... lol slightly off topic for a sec there? anyway wat im saying is tht in words of a gd mate o mine n as he always says 'its not the size of the ship but the motion of the ocean thts important' hehe always makes me smile and as i always say 'if its more than a mouthfull its a waste lol anyway the average size of guys cocks are between 5-7inch's i believe so i suppose u fit into the average box there fella seriously mate dnt worry bout it at all i mean ive been wiv a guy who had a penis probly the same size as yours but it was still fantasic sex and he was a decent guy too

Twazzle Wrote:Are you ever out the gutter Wink
THE WORD IS ON YOUR LIPSSSS
SAY THE WORD!

F-A-S-C-I-N-A-T-I-O-N

I think its human nature sometimes to look at the things that make us go UGH!! :biggrin:

And yes I do make it out of the gutter occasionally... but there's always someone there to put me straight back in it.
Invasion

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:And yes I do make it out of the gutter occasionally... but there's always someone there to put me straight back in it.

Lies you like being dirty DONT YOU.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Shadow mentioned something about the average white male's size and this got me wondering about penis size on diff. races.I myself am a "person of colour" (whatever that means) and I always find that I'm slightly bigger than my white friends & f*ck buddies.So are black men to be specific generally larger than other races or maybe it's just because I haven't showered with the right people and it's all a coincidence that I'm always bigger?

4.5" is small but if a guy who your going out with doesn't want to be with you anymore just because your penis is small, should you really be going out with him and you should ask yourslef if he's the right man for you. Wow i sound smart

Dan1089 Wrote:Shadow mentioned something about the average white male's size and this got me wondering about penis size on diff. races.I myself am a "person of colour" (whatever that means) and I always find that I'm slightly bigger than my white friends & f*ck buddies.So are black men to be specific generally larger than other races or maybe it's just because I haven't showered with the right people and it's all a coincidence that I'm always bigger?

i've never been with a black guy so i can't know for myself, but in theory, black guys have, on average, a longer and more bendy penis, while white guys have, again on average, medium-sized but harder. still, that does not mean that black guys will always be "larger". so perhaps you are lucky enough to have a whopper in your genes/jeans Confusedmile:

Smurlos Wrote:A man who lives by penis size.... is a PENIS Confusedmile:

i agree wiv u

ninjafonix Wrote:if its someone who truly cares about you, then it doesnt matter. ive got about 6.5 in. its kinda nice

and i also agree wiv u size dosent matter it how u please ur partner i dont think i have had any1 over the size of 5" (not that i measure) and they have pleased me very well Rolleyes Roflmao

No one has mentioned that the spot you want to hit inside the anus is around 4.5 to 5.5 inches deep (the prostate) or so I have read on another forum about dick sizes... So anything longer is a waste of dick and wont hit the spot as often.

An enormous (lol) research paper just came out. I think the study was done over a couple decades and enlisted a number of different studies to combine for the greatest info.

It concluded that the average size was between 5 to 6 inches and that there was no difference in races. It broke a number of myths. I am right there in the middle 5.5 and have been told a bit thick. That is perfect for females. Males are much more interested in member sizes...

Asians are suppose to be smaller but my Japanese partner is a little larger than me.

I didnt bookmark the study but could probably find it if someone is interested...