Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People in dreams.
It's funny how someone you haven't thought of for the longest time appears in your dreams. It makes sense since I've been thinkin' about this person again recently.

It's just annoying when I'm trying not to think about him; then all of a sudden he appears in my dreams. It's funny, annoying, and frustrating all rolled into one.

I just can't wait for the day when he'll have no effect on me anymore. Rolleyes

..stupid English guys with their accents and uh.. uh.. just plain cuteness Remybussi

I have the same problem... well I don't consider it so much a problem as a "itch" that can't be scratched.

I always dream of the guy I grew up with, but was seperated from at 14. I think it's mostly because we were so close and in tune with one another, that there's still some residual something leftover.

He was probably, literally my other half, mostly because we grew up together since 4/5, but also because we complimented each other well.

It's something I think everyone goes through at some point or another, whether it's because you regret something or you want something so badly or whatever.

I don't think there's a "cure" so, best to deal with itConfusedmile: .

Awww... someone likes English guys Poke2 :tongue:

This happened to me the other night! It was an old classmate who I used to be really good friends with but hadn't seen in about 2 years. They just randomly turned up in my dream which was strange. It is really annoying and frustrating when that happens, always makes you wish you could see that person again.

Funny how our mind works when we sleep.

I think you will find ,that the more you suppress things conscientiously, the more you will have your sub-conscience will manifest in dreams.

[quote=brybry87]It's funny how someone you haven't thought of for the longest time appears in your dreams. It makes sense since I've been thinkin' about this person again recently.

It's just annoying when I'm trying not to think about him; then all of a sudden he appears in my dreams. It's funny, annoying, and frustrating all rolled into one.

..stupid English guys with their accents and uh.. uh.. just plain cuteness Remybussi[/QUOTE

Us English guys seem to be well liked by Americans.Confusedmile:
Do you all like our accents?

A lot of people do Dan. I don't know why either. I think it's cool, but I think scottish accent is super cute lol. I like a lot of accents though. Just not as swooned by english accents as most people.

As for the dreams thing, I usually have dreams with the same people in them, but I have no idea who they are. I don't think I've seen them before in real life, but they are always in my dreams. I hardly have dreams with people I know and If I do, they aren't in them for long. Apparently my dream self is more popular than my real self. That is...if this self IS my real self...Wooooo, spooky. lol

Mrmatty376 Wrote:A lot of people do Dan. I don't know why either. I think it's cool, but I think scottish accent is super cute lol. I like a lot of accents though. Just not as swooned by english accents as most people.

As for the dreams thing, I usually have dreams with the same people in them, but I have no idea who they are. I don't think I've seen them before in real life, but they are always in my dreams. I hardly have dreams with people I know and If I do, they aren't in them for long. Apparently my dream self is more popular than my real self. That is...if this self IS my real self...Wooooo, spooky. lol

Gonna have to correct you here !
We only dream about people we've seen in real life, sometimes we can't even remember them because it could literally be a stranger you've glanced at in the street for a second, but we never dream about people unless we've seen them! Well according to dream facts haha.

Dan1980 Wrote:[quote=brybry87]It's funny how someone you haven't thought of for the longest time appears in your dreams. It makes sense since I've been thinkin' about this person again recently.

..stupid English guys with their accents and uh.. uh.. just plain cuteness Remybussi[/QUOTE

Us English guys seem to be well liked by Americans.Confusedmile:
Do you all like our accents?

Haha.. yeah Dan.. I'm a bit of a sucker for an English accent <___<

I watch the BBC frequently and if my English friend is over I tend to just sit there and hang on to each conversation we have..

Yeah, I'm pretty lame.. Rolleyes

... and a bit creepy <____<

That's not really a correction.
I never said I never seen them in real life, I just said I don't know them. Either way, I dont think its true anyways. How can people study dreams anyways? Wouldn't you have to have the ability to see into other peoples dreams? I don't think you can create a 'fact' about a dream based on how one person dreams. Thats like saying you only dream of being in places you've been before. I'm sure everyones been in a dream where they have been in a place they've never been before. yeah, maybe it could be a place thats similar to somewhere youve been r seen on tv, but Im sure we have the mind to be able to create whatever.

I had a dream about shoveling snakes in the yard with a pitch fork and now I've killed three baby snakes since then :eek:. and instead of people popping up in my dreams at night sometimes when I day dream I end up seeing the person that was in my daydream.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]