Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Philip Seymour Hoffman is dead.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/02...13623.html

He was my guy. As a wannabe actor he was the guy I idolized and looked up to more than anyone. I don't ever give a shit about celebrity news and stuff... but this hit me like a punch to the stomach.

Here's a clip from Boogie Nights; one of my favorite scenes from any movie.

Here's a few more clips:

Shit... I was only watching him in a movie last night. Sad

great actor

bad drug addiction..

a bad joke we hear way too often

very unfortunate

OH MY GOD… TOO SHOCKED.

nonononono i loved him. Sad Sad

I will no longer hear his amazing speaking voice Sad

He's really one of my fave actors.... too bad, another victim of drug addiction (but i really didn't know he has this vice...why Philip? You have a lot of achievements...ugh)

He will be missed....

A truly magnificent actor, cinema won't be the same without him.

I agree misterlove. This couldnt of happened to a better actor. He was amazing playing dark and intense roles too, you just are drawn to him and he was hilarious in roles like in "along came polly" such a loss, im so saddened by this, its not real.

He was just coming into his own as a leading man too getting the big parts. He had an amazing range but i will remember him for those really intense roles such as in "when the devil knows your dead"

I dont understand WHY these people work so hard at becoming rich and famous, only to kill themselves!!!!

They have money and "power" to change things in this country, for the BETTER!!!!! Shit, if I had their kind of money, I would be making politicians change laws FOR the people, not AGAINST them! I would be feeding the homeless, putting abused people into college, helping out my friends and family, putting some really smart kids through school who cant afford it.............................

There's SO much that can be done..........but NO....they have to sit around becoming drug addicts, becoming alcoholics, thieves, murderers, etc.....

I mean, REALLY......if you are going to throw your life away, then send me ALL the money in your bank account!!!!

I never knew he took drugs but i think however he was in life that probably reflected his performances. I loved him, he was really nice, i dont mind if he wasnt trying to save the world. He was possibly my favourite actor… ive put him up there, i need a hug