Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pit bulls are good dogs
In the United States, Insurance companies can raise your homeowners insurance premium if you have a Pitbull, German Shepard, Rottweiler , or Doberman Pincher.
We Have Elvis !!

Above being "good dogs" pitbulls are freaking adorable dogs and I want one c:

some pitbulls like the english pitbull dont represent what they did 50 years ago, lower backs, shorter snouts and respitory & health problems, some good people are trying to outbreed these bad traits and take them back to what they were before.

pitbulls arent the only dogs to have agressive images due to the owners not the dogs.

i personally like border collies and other long nose dogs or a mongrel

I haz a pitbull. His name is Toby. Look how ferocious he iz!

[Image: picture.php?albumid=713&pictureid=5082]

I found him as a puppy loitering around my neighborhood for a few days with his mother. I kept them both for a while because they were both really sweet and grateful to have a place to stay (the mother looked very scary, but she was the most excitable, playful dog I've ever met). Long story short, I tried to find the owners, found them, gave them back, and then they kept breaking out of their yard and coming back to me (over a mile away!). They kept leaving their home because their owner didn't even try to keep them in. The fence had a big hole in it and the house was right on a busy street and the owner didn't give a shit. The guy that they belonged to seemed like a real abusive asshole and would scream at the dogs when I took them back and the dogs would start cowering.

I knew that If they kept leaving that yard they were going to get hit by a car. Finally, after the third time that they came back to me, I decided that their owner could go fuck himself and I took the mother to the pound (which had a "no kill" policy, so they wouldn't put her down no matter how long she was there. I just hoped she'd be able to find a better owner) and kept the puppy. Unfortunately, I wasn't in a position to keep both, much as I would've liked to.

Toby is one of the gentlest dogs I've known. I've never even heard him growl.

He's the second pitbull I've had. Niko, my first pit bull, I had to put down about two years ago. He was my family pet since I was 11. Again, after almost 12 years, I never saw an ounce of aggression from him.

My pit bull Simba is the cutest dog and is just like my little Gigi Rat terrier. hes very strong but i wont deny the fact that hes very protective. He cant get anal if you get too close to me without letting him give you the sniff around. but what dog isnt like that.