Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please keep my family in your thoughts
My grandparent's were driving back to New Mexico when my grandpa started having chest pains. He was admitted to the emergency room in Clayton, NM and found out that he has blood clots in both of his lungs. He's in stable condition now, but they haven't done the procedure yet. He's had issues like this before, but nothing this serious. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. I will update this post as soon as I hear word.

Update:

It looks like everything is going to be ok. They put him on some blood thinners because his blood was slightly in the thick side. The doctors said that once his PT/NR levels (I have no idea what that is) goes down to 2, it will mean that the clots will have disolved and he'll be released. They're shooting for Saturday. Thanks for all of your support!

I hope he'll be alright. But life goes on and we've gota think happy thoughts.

Thoughts and best wishes for your grandpa. I hope all falls in his favour Wink

Best wishes and prayers Zippy.
Smile

Keeping my fingers crossed, Zippy. I hope all is well Bighug

Thoughts and prayer to you and your gandparents

Best wishes and prayers.

Thoughts and best wishes. Bighug

factor 5 condition is genetic clotting disorder and passed on by either parent or both. If only one parent you clot a little faster but if from both parents you will have a life issue. Your grand dad likely has this condition.

There is a test to determine the condition but its a little expensive for n american medicine.

Heprin is an anticoagulant used to treat existing blood clots. Good news it is a very organic drug and gentile if it is administered with care.

I have a slight factor 5 condition
someone in your family might have this condition too. Exercise and diet help. Glad they caught your grand dad in time, the hospital will know exactly what to do. I think it can be painful.

Thanks everybody for your kind words. I appreciate all of you.