Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pls help
Okey, I'm new here and I desperetly need advice.
My name is Raffaell 19yrs old and i'm from The Netherlands.

This is my story of being inlove with...what ppl call the forbidden fruit lol.
*excuse my english*

It was 2 years ago in the middle of the first school year, my class has been seperated and been fused with another class, so I had lunch at school and there was a guy *dark skinned african boy, SO HANDSOME* staring at me, I didn't show interest and replyed with *what you lookin at*.

Months passed by and we get to know each other very well and turned out in a bro-like-relation. After that I kinda started having feelings about him and I kept falling inlove with him. I one day asked him why are we best friends and why did you stare at me for so long....he said "I just had a feeling that I have to be friends with you" :/

Meanwhile we are bestfriends and we used to wrestle a bit and tickle each other, one time he made a kiss-movement in klass...*closed eyes and slowly turning his head*
I was shocked and acted like a caveman. People in class saw us tickleing each other and said * you a gay couple?!* we replyed with "NO" and continued.

One week before summer break I texted him on whtsapp and told him * I Love you*
He replyed with *ahaha ofcourse everyone loves me jk* But I told him I really loved him, and he was shocked and he asked me If I was serious, he said I'm straight.

Until that day my heart is still broken yet I still Love him SO MUCH1luvu :'(

So ehm....my question...Is he gay cuz....what straight guy makes a fake kiss-movement
and tickles guys? No straight guy I know does that....so pls help
I tried getting overhim....It's impossible!!! His charmes are So damn strong

I am sorry that this has happened to you but he only tickled you while you were play fighting. As for the kiss part did he know you were bi? It could of been a friendship thing. You will get over him give it time. If you ever want to chat send me a Private Message or a Visitors Message.
An eye for an eye

Raffael,

I believe there is some curiosity on his side, but I'm not confident that he is ready to face anything like that. Seems as if it would cause him quite a bit of shame. He does love the attention, though. If I were you and as hard as it is, I would most definitely move yourself forward here.

Trust me I know how much of a bitch it is when people throw those signals out there but nothing comes of it. Hang in there.