Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokemon XY Chromosome
I wasn't sure where else to put this since Pokemon isn't a computer game, but whatever. Are there any Nintendo gamers here excited for Pokemon X and Y? What're you looking forward to the most? Which starter are you gonna get?
Me personally, I'm really excited, but I usually am with all Pokemon releases. I'm having a hard time deciding which version to get though. Usually my decision is easy, I just picked based on which color or jewel I like better. But X? Y? They're letters, who cares? And both Xerneas and Yveltal are cool looking Pokemon.
I'm really curious about Mega Evolutions. They look really cool, but I kind of worry that they might be overpowered. They're taking already super powerful Pokemon and making them even more powerful. I hope they balance it out or put some sort of special conditions so it's not something people can do all the time to win.
Also the starters. I can't decide between Fennekin and Froakie. I usually always pick water starters, but Fennekin is looking like it'll evolve into some kind of magician, which is awesome. I just hope it's final evolution is fire/fairy and not fire/psychic like people are speculating. Fire/fairy seems to make more sense. Fairies use wands....
[Image: braixen_sketch_by_kajinman-d6m7b6k.jpg]

I am very excited for this Smile

I ordered X
I'm getting a Fennekin
And I'm really quite excited! I preordered and I pick it up hopefully the day it comes out
I say hopefully since I still owe a little money on it and don't really have it at the moment...

I just ordered X.

I skipped Heart Gold and Soul Silver, as well as Black and White and their sequels.
I was considering getting Black, but I never got around to it.:redface:

Haven't played them pokeyman vidya games since gold n silver (yes kids, on them ole fashioned gameboy colors).

Froakie all the way. The only starter who doesn't seem to enjoy smugly sniffing his own asshole. At least not in public.

[Image: 84528d1360458876-froakie-killer-water-ty...300dpi.jpg]

[Image: Nerd-party2.jpg]

Can I join? Sheep

I may not play Pokémon no morez, but I wanna be involved in da happenings lol.

I'm just a Music Nerd T^T....
[Image: 8dcfd2269334a4a317b02dae5bd3016d.jpg]
This is one Wadey or Chrissy might get... lol
[Image: music-nerd-humor-1ccf1e78-sz500x500-animate.jpg]

Sylph Wrote:[Image: Nerd-party2.jpg]

Can I join? Sheep

I may not play Pokémon no morez, but I wanna be involved in da happenings lol.

I'm just a Music Nerd T^T....
[Image: 8dcfd2269334a4a317b02dae5bd3016d.jpg]
This is one Wadey or Chrissy might get... lol
[Image: music-nerd-humor-1ccf1e78-sz500x500-animate.jpg]

I want the D too ;_;

I really am excited though Big Grin I grew up on these games and have had at least one of each excluding the Black2/White2
And I still have Gold/Silver/Crystal
I thought I had yellow running around but I can't find it which makes me sad =(

Yveltal looks at least twelve times more badass.
Also I generally like water pokemans.

Joshular Wrote:Also I generally like water pokemans.

Dear Bitch,

Marry me.

Sincerely,

Bitch.