Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post sex anal care
Jake... thanks man. I didn't know that about Vaseline. My sister was told by her surgeon to use it (after disinfecting) on her surgical sites to protect them without wearing bandages over them (the bandages tore her skin). I had assumed (wrongly) it would be ok on the inside as well, but the mention of one's colon definitely brings the point home.

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:Jake... thanks man. I didn't know that about Vaseline. My sister was told by her surgeon to use it (after disinfecting) on her surgical sites to protect them without wearing bandages over them (the bandages tore her skin). I had assumed (wrongly) it would be ok on the inside as well, but the mention of one's colon definitely brings the point home.

No prob Twist, I'm married to a doctor and I'm a son of a doctor, they both give me shit whenever I do something wrong LOL. That information actually comes from Alex, he was too tired to write it himself. Mister is way too comfortable resting his feet on my laps LOL. Lazy blond bitch hahahaha.

I'm not being judgmental or anything like that.

Maybe you should thought about starting off with something smaller than post sex to start off.

Have you checked for splinters?
[Image: wooden_ARW1_large.jpg]

Post sex....

Roflmao

Facepalm

(Adam) OMG, Bag Balm...really?? Bag Balm is made by the Dairy Association Co. in Lyndonville, Vermont --- it's used on cow's udders to keep them from getting dry and cracking...my uncle's a dairy farmer and buys it by the tub...for his cows...and you want me to put it WHERE...????Cowsleep

Actually Bag Balm is an excellent product (yeah, I grew up on a farm, but...) and I recommend it for lots of things. However, I'm NOT sure it's been tested and is intended to relieve a sore ass, lol. But who knows, it might work great!

I don't think you need to worry, Adam. Bag Balm has been used for humans for a very long time.
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:I don't think you need to worry, Adam. Bag Balm has been used for humans for a very long time.

(Adam) IDK man, the associations are just too vivid lol Cowsleep

OKay... Thanks for the heads up on Bag Balm! LOL. I found out the local drug store has it and I'm running by there to get some this afternoon.... when I go to pick up scrips for StingRay who hurt his back pretty bad at work. I'm having to play nurse to him today

memechose Wrote:when I go to pick up scrips for StingRay who hurt his back pretty bad at work. I'm having to play nurse to him today

Yeah gyrating around on a bar top in your underwear can really mess with your back.