Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prayers Needed
Please pray for the little dogs and cats I have been sheltering. Rank and violent hatred is forcing me to find a new home and we're penniles. I was just checking in with my own family to find that they are trying to give the only creatures that love me away while I am gone - even though they have been lying to me and acting as if everything is ok.
I am trying so hard to get re-established but I am broke and haven't found us a house yet in the KC area where I can have them - has to be outside city limits because I have more than three.
But yeah, it's all just because I am accused of being gay and never did anything to anyone but help everyone the best I could. It is truly sad and horrible. I would live in a shed to be with them now.
Thanks all ~

They are in my prays.

I'll send positive thoughts to you and your pets. Blessed be.

Prayers and energy sent your way.
Bighug

I pray that you and your pets find a good home.

ceez Wrote:I pray that you and your pets find a good home.

Me too. Bighug

Thank you. I have been stuck there for 12 years and it has been like hell. I don't know what to do but it is just down to go or die and it's already been horrible. I am a great cook, proficient in xing gong quan school of shaolin, a master mushroom and medicinal plant gardner and apothecary - I have so much to give and yet we've been stripped to nothing and in jeopardy. I have a botanicals business that has to be rebuilt but....I just want to be inreclusion and recover for awhile. I would gladly be the strength behind one or two people who would make my world small for a bit. I'm really pretty traumatized and while I feel like all my creativity and skills are better than ever, I just can't think I am ready for more than a couple of people who could benefit from my help as well. I really need it quiet and kinda secure to try and find it in myself to face the "whole world" again.
All I have left is a share in some land that the group won't sell right now owing to the market but it is not much so I got to find us a sanctuary to land in and work (all my work is at home right now). I just am so tripped out by my family's reaction, like they can't wait to hurt me some more! But I guess a lotta guys guys have family that secretly hates them. Not because I'm so bad or anything but because they followed me to this redneck hate hell I got stranded in and now are like, if they join in the mob then it will be ok for them! I mean it's a case for St. Jude I just never lived one.

All the best. Step by step and all will work out for you.......
take care

I am hurting for you and for your pets. My prayers and thoughts are with you and with them.

hugz

Butter

Thanks everyone. It's been pretty tough but I have the website going again and just praying we can be together if not for thanksgiving, then maybe by Christmas. Until I get "back in the world" the site is all they have and everyday I pray often. They just made a federal law about hate and nobody cared. There are some really evil places in this country....with NO room to talk about anyone! I'm sitting outside KC missing home and them so bad but at least they are ok and I pray so much we'll find a sanctuary soon I swear I'd live in a barn to be with them.
Thanks so much again for your thoughts and prayers. I'm one of those people who doesn't have much of anybody and I didn't have anyone to tell how bad it was that strangers (any HUMAN) would care that much for someone else. Thanks! Smile