Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pre-Cum
Ok well, somehow a convo came up {Wink} between YG33 and I, about pre-cum. Well, the whole thing was he has pre-cum and I don't, (I'm special like that) so I figured I'd just ask the public, who does and who doesn't have pre....?

well now i can't answer
you already said i do have precum
but i'm posting anyway
:tongue:

interesting as I just had a convo about pre-cum and piss.

depending on the event I have a lot of both :biggrin:

Haha, I think that's good to hear.... Big Grin :/
Wait.... lol

452 Wrote:Haha, I think that's good to hear.... Big Grin :/
Wait.... lol

Yes, did you know pre-cum comes from two glands called Cowper's glands? It is thought that the contents thereof is meant to clear the urethra for the sperm to come... It is linked to the degree of sexual arousal and excitement, I think.

Wait, maybe it's only one gland called Cowper's gland... not sure anymore

Well, obviously I either don't need cleaning, or I don't possess said gland(s). But who knows... not me, that's for sure. Not that it bother me, lol.

I get pre-cum, it freaked me out the first time I saw it because I thought something wasn't right down there, but after a little research I discovered what that strange gel-like liquid was, ah the memories.

452 Wrote:Well, obviously I either don't need cleaning, or I don't possess said gland(s). But who knows... not me, that's for sure. Not that it bother me, lol.

You are young still, Kaje, and maybe that gland has not developed fully in you yet?

No, actually a large majority of people don't experience pre-cum.
If it's not there now, it's not going to be.

I get pre-cum... and the amount varies - usually depending on how often I masterbate.. leave off a while, then I can have pre-cum to an amount that it needs its own cleanup before acutally cumming... then other times, its barely noticeable before I climax.