Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predictions anyone????
Obama will go on for a second term.

The republicans don't really want to be in charge. They make a big to-do about getting in power, but the really do not want to be strapped down with the woes of the world.

If the Republicans were serious on the matter, they wouldn't run a Wall Street Type fellow for the office. Americans are still 'stung' by the filthy wall-street swine being bailed out and all of the crap taking place that lead to the regular guy being screwed over. Romney has turned out to be one of the screwers instead of one of the screwees.

The republicans do not want the office and the responsibility. Yes its still about the economy, but the Republicans do NOT have a plan. No one has a plan, there is no way to fix this. Only time will fix it.

As such, the Republicans have been running a half strong campaign and allowing the second best (if best applies with politicians) man to run. They are making a show of 'trying' but really do not want to inherit this economic problem.

Republicans do not want to be associated with the economy. Not until it really starts getting better, then they are going to rush in and take all the credit of 'fixing' something that is going to right itself.

Economic ups and downs are part and parcel with our monetary system. It is a debt based economy, the Federal Reserve (A private interest not a government organization) set the cards up against us along time ago.

Lincoln understood the problems of private bankers being in charged. He was the only Republican who seemed to understand this. While he was in office he 'invented' the Green Back, which was a non-debt based currency. It worked, very well. Unfortunately the bankers didn't like not having power and as soon as Lincoln was out of the picture they lobbied the green back out of existence.

Any president who takes a stand against the private banks (plural) and actually break out currency from a debt generated system (which is hardwired to fail) will 'fix' the economy.

Neither Democrat nor Republican parties are up to this challenge. Both are too vested in party lines to actually do more than play up to their agendas.

gilhooly Wrote:Does anyone like to predict the outcome of the November, 2012 US Presidential election? I would.

Romney will be declared the winner by majority vote of the Supreme Court. The election will be the most viciously divisive election in US history. The Court will stop all attempts at recounts and contested election results.

The media, Congress, Wall Street and Ivy League dominated think tanks will insinuate that Iran is about to start World War 3. There will be phony incidents created like Hitler did before World War 2. In the resulting confusion caused by outright disgust at the turn of events in America, Israel will be destroyed by nuclear warheads stolen from Israel. People will cry out against America's violation of nuclear non-proliferation agreements. The destruction of Israel will incite the American military and security community to establish an investigation into the corruption in the world financial community.

Martial law will be declared in the US and other countries experiencing riots by angry citizens. New elections for the US will be declared. THe military/ security organizations will prohibit any participation by people with previous connections to the Media, Congress, Wall Street or Ivy League dominated organizations.

Actual Americans who work for a living will be elected. A world council will denounce outrageous military spending and order the reduction of energy costs to less than a dollar per gallon of gas. The result will be a world wide boom to the economy as people try to invest at the point of low energy costs coupled with low military costs.

A new world leader will emerge with a clear sense of purpose and conviction that the planet and its resources must be protected and preserved and used to develop the entire population of the planet. He will assert these causes:
1. A permanent reduction in the spending on military security, except local crime which can be fought as citizens decide.
2. To promote free will among all inhabitants of the planet so they decide to educate and provide health care for the local inhabitants as local cultures wish.
3. Denounce the destructive effects of religions which have embittered us to God and each other.
4. Permanent world control over energy prices with all profits eliminated. Energy should be as easy to obtain as water and food.
5. Make world travel as free and as easy as possible so people can see, feel and mingle with the other inhabitants of the planet. The more we travel, the more we will realize welie each other. Tourism zhould be a huge part of the future world economy.
6. People who contribute to the quality of life should be rewarded as the markets see fit. People who greedily hang onto unearned wealth should be taxed out of existence. Work hard you enjoy fine dining. Sit on your ass and don't contribute, you should go on a financial diet that leave you hungry for cash. There are a lot of useless billionaires and millionaires who don't no how to clean a toilet. They should be made to feel uncomfortable by the rest of us.

WE NEED TO MAKE THE WORLD BETTER, IT COULD BE DONE BY 2016 IF WE ALL WORK TO MAKE THINGS BETTER.

As a 66 year old gay guy, I am no longer young enough to enjoy dangerous gay sex. I still like to make dangerous predictions for a Better world. If gays want a Better world, why don't straight guys join us. We are not blocking the improvements that should be made. We would happily support an intelligent heterosexual for a change.

Civilization is based on the love of men for each other. A lot of gay guys are experts at loving men. Let's convince everyone we are right in loving guys more than women. Let's be fearless about it.

I'm having trouble making sense out of this.

My personal observation is that when a poll says a candidate it likely to lose it causes people who don't like the candidate less likely to vote and those who do more likely. At least that's my theory on why the predicted winner usually turns out to be the loser.

It seems to me that nobody thought Obama could win it, and look at how well he did.

In Australia it is difficult to distinguish the 2 main parties these days because it is a case of differant arseholes - same shit. They all lie it is just to what extent. They all say what they know the constituents want to hear and then never act on their promises and blame the previous governments for all the problems as if it is a reason to lie...oh and then there is vote buying.

So it really doesn't matter where your vote goes these days because who gets into government has nothing to do with you and I, it is all about who the best liar is and the one who plays on emotions correctly on the day.

All I can say is WOW.

And the scary part is you may be right

I HOPE Obama wins xD I'm liking being able to have rights, thank you very much! And although we still have a long way to go, we are making progress atm. xD Not only that, but I'm middle class and have a sister on birth control because although she IS married, she can't afford kids at the moment. Therefore I really hope Romney loses. :/ If not? Hello, Canada! ;D

I'm with you! No America is not the "land of milk and honey" everyone wants it to be, and it probably never will be. But I think Obama has done a pretty good job as President so far, all things considered. I will definetly be voting for him!

romney picked Paul Ryan as VP:?
[Image: Az_hitgCMAMUNBq.jpg]

Biggrinflip
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

pellaz Wrote:
72Jay Wrote:Personally there is no way i can vote for either if the 2 presidential guys..2 horrible choices ... .
I really hope lgbt people get out and vote for the lesser bad situation. But its your choice good man.

A republican president and a republican congress could put the US back into the dark ages of stupid.
I agree everyone should vote for who they feel is the lesser of 2 evils (not just president but all the others too).

There is nothing the current president could do say to have me vote for him (and I felt this way before the last election, now its even more-so) ...heck someone could be holding a gun to my head and I wouldn't do it LOL :eek:
Romney has so much bad too, but particularly his views on Womens rights and GLBT rights are so totally backwards. :mad:

I pretty much see it as if Romney wins: people's rights go into the dark ages, but the economy/etc will truly be improved. And on a side note even if he wins I think people will still end up being forced to pay for that health insurance crap even if they can't afford it (yeah he says he'll repeal that crap, but I doubt it)

If Obama wins: The country drowns in dept/bankruptcy and fails (but people's rights will be improved)