Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Presidential Candidate Quiz Thingy
Just out of curiosity, i thought i'd share this site with you guys and galls:
http://www.isidewith.com/
I saw people sharing results on the other forum site i frequent, and decided to try it.:biggrin:
It figures out which presidential candidate best fits your political views.(I have no idea if it's accurate.:redfaceSmile
My results were:
[Image: 68373613.jpg]
Is that good?:redface:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Check out who Jill Stein is and see how relevant her views are to your way of thinking, eh?

PS, looks good to me Confusedmile: Confusedmile: Confusedmile:

princealbertofb Wrote:PS, looks good to me Confusedmile: Confusedmile: Confusedmile:

Lets see...so i don't agree with Jill on banning GM foods entirely and she seems a tad too vocal on anti-corporatism, though i agree for the most part; it seems like she's a little too eager to blame. To the point where i think it's possible she's trying to sell her campaign on such.

Gun stance is a little vague and needing facts to back it up.

Apart from that, yeah, pretty good match.Confusedmile:

PS: "PS" comes at the end of a post, not at the start of a second one.Wink
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

by relevant candidate:
Obama=71% Romney=54%

by party:
dem=85% rep=31% green=83% libertarian=43%

[Image: 68703960.jpg]

Jill Stein is no surprise for me as I often agree with the Green Candidate and I would vote Green more often if I knew it wasn't taking votes away from the Democrat.

[Image: 68761511.jpg]

Yep, not the popular LGBT stance overall, but that's me.

Genersis Wrote:Lets see...so i don't agree with Jill on banning GM foods entirely and she seems a tad too vocal on anti-corporatism, though i agree for the most part; it seems like she's a little too eager to blame. To the point where i think it's possible she's trying to sell her campaign on such.

Gun stance is a little vague and needing facts to back it up.

Apart from that, yeah, pretty good match.Confusedmile:

PS: "PS" comes at the end of a post, not at the start of a second one.Wink
I know how to use PS, but I did write another post just before, no one had added one in between, it was just ''convenient''... sorry, young one. Wink

While I wasn't surprised at the results for candidates:

I was very surprised to find that I have become a brain dead liberal democrat!!!!!!

:biggrin:

Candidates you side with...

75% Gary Johnson
--> on domestic policy, environmental, social, immigration, and science issues

74% Barack Obama
--> on foreign policy, environmental, social, and science issues

74% Rocky Anderson
--> on healthcare, economic, social, and foreign policy issues

53% Ron Paul
-->on domestic policy issues

13% Mitt Romney
--> no major issues

Party Affiliates:
85% Democratic:o

56% Green

55% Libertarian

11% Republican

However, even though I did select from the other options on nearly all of the issues, I still found myself having to pick "second best" fit for me political views and my true views on the issues were not represented fully.

I was very surprised to find that I have become a brain dead liberal democrat!!!!!!

No worries...actual liberals are far from brain dead...must be something else you have become:biggrin: