Pubic hair
So what's your preference

Shaved

Waxed

Bare

Trimmed

Natural

Any other ?

Personally I'm not really bothered as long as I don't end up with a mouthful of hair.
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Nah cba with all that manscaping, tried it a few times but too much hard work and it always ends in disaster.

I'm not too fussed either. I trim my own every now and again because I think it looks a little better that way. Waxed or shaved entirely doesn't really do anything for me though, I do prefer some hair there.

Not a fan of waxed or shaved for myself or others, trimmed is fine.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

TRIMMED, BUT DEFINTELY NOT SHAVED AND UNTENDED TO X xC

natural. whether that be less or more hairy.

adult men should not be shaving off their pubes. it makes them look like prepubescent boys. i don't like the mental/psychological implications behind that either. it is childish and immature. that, or it has to do with insecurity, or conforming to some external image instead of an internal one (if it is a true internally originating preference, then that is less disagreeable to me, though i'd still prefer hairy).
''Do I look civilized to you?''

meridannight Wrote:natural. whether that be less or more hairy.

adult men should not be shaving off their pubes. it makes them look like prepubescent boys. i don't like the mental/psychological implications behind that either. it is childish and immature. that, or it has to do with insecurity, or conforming to some external image instead of an internal one (if it is a true internally originating preference, then that is less disagreeable to me, though i'd still prefer hairy).

The only time I've found shaving body hair logic was noticing Brazilian guys who did it and thinking, oh yes, with that outrageous heat shaving is actually a health issue. Other than that I agree.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Definitely natural. I like hairy dudes.

I usually trim mine with the #2 guard on my trimmers, so there's definately still hair there, it's just not bushy. I do the same with armpit hair.

Another thing, I'm 36 with dark hair, and lately there's a few stray gray hairs, so trimming helps to keep that less noticeable IMO.