Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pubic hair
All natural, dont like it dont touch

Trimmed I think.

Clean Shaven weirds me out though.

I would prefer a rather hairy guy, though if he is VERY hairy then i would be glad if trimmed it just a bit, cuz i dont think hair bushes are that sexy,

And when it comes to myself i NEED to be hairless, if i'm not i'll feel gross and dirty xD

Trimmed. Baby smooth skin is a turn off for me, I believe adult person should have some hair down there.

starlight Wrote:Nah cba with all that manscaping, tried it a few times but too much hard work and it always ends in disaster.

To quote my self i actually cant remove the hair i would like to off my self as it either ends up ingrown or exacerbates my acne and folliculitis.

I like a hairy chest and legs, but down there definitely trimmed.

I like my guy to have a hairy crotch. While I'm down there - I use that big bush to floss my teeth!!!!!

Dental hygiene is very important (big grin)

Jimeroooo
We Have Elvis !!

jimcrackcorn Wrote:I like my guy to have a hairy crotch. While I'm down there - I use that big bush to floss my teeth!!!!!

Dental hygiene is very important (big grin)

Jimeroooo
Rotfl...
Lmao..

I'd love to see you explain your hairy smile to your dentist.

Do you have any hints about getting hair out of your toothbrush? Heloise fails me.
I bid NO Trump!

Cridders88 Wrote:I'm not too fussed either. I trim my own every now and again because I think it looks a little better that way. Waxed or shaved entirely doesn't really do anything for me though, I do prefer some hair there.

Is there any truth that trimming makes your dick look bigger?