Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pubic hair
Darius Wrote:Is there any truth that trimming makes your dick look bigger?

About 3 inches longer if I haven't trimmed in a while Wink

As much as I like hairy guys, I prefer it trimmed down there. Bush really turn me off for some reason. Definitely not shaved nor waxed either.

It looks better trimmed and tidy. That way it sort of accentuates the genitalia and makes it stand out, kinda like dick mascara.

Cridders88 Wrote:About 3 inches longer if I haven't trimmed in a while Wink

[Runs for shaving kit. Dogrun ]
I bid NO Trump!

Yikes I'm a shaved guy, feel like I should be ashamed after reading this post.

My man though is trimmed

I'm definitely not dating a Mexican Hairless!

Trimmed only

It doesnt matter to me, What matters is how it looks on the guy. Some guys look better hairy and some dont
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

Wow, so much judgment passed from some of you! Preference is just that, a preference. If it's not for you then so be it, but maybe refrain from the condemnation...damn!

Maybe I'm not sensitive enough, Shannon, but I don't see a lot of judgment. Expressions of preference for one oneself and others, but only a few statements that are pretty direct.

I find the whole thing pretty strange. Grooming pubes is just not a thing that I grew up with. Since I don't hang around in situations where I could notice it the topic is just something else to talk about. Just another thing that is probably a natural progression from the long hair sixties to the variety of hair styles that you see on today's metro crowd to something else to fiddle with. Frankly, I don't see how a lot of guys have the time for all this stuff, but they seem to. What the heck.
I bid NO Trump!