Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QueenOdi's "Husband"
(This is all meant in FUN now!!!)

[Image: Drake1.jpg]Biiiiiitch! I AINT yo daddy or yo momma!
I definately AINT yo boyfriend and NOT yo husband!!!

But Drake... hunee, sweetee, sugah lips!!!!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQndKTMM4D5ik_CyDybrja...whAy_O-cNA]

Awwww, come on Drake my man!!!
You aint had it good, till you had it Queen style!!!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnSEAVNFh85SXW6XRgAtI...z-h684dUeA]Hmmmmm...........

Come on now, you cant keep all that gorgeousness to yourself!!!!

[Image: Drake.png]Weeeeeeellllllllllllllll.....................

Come on....you know you wanna!!!!

[Image: drake2-560x373.jpg]Im thinkin biatch..............Im thinkin.......

Come on, you hot daddy you! Can you blame a "girl" for wanting you so bad????

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdv73v9BQvaOAsW5WbH_w...MFDj1lJiPw]Hmmmmmmmmmmmm..........

Come on, you big hunk of man you!!! We know your the hottest stud on the rap market today!!!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQC8ChslZrWiBgVGOwFm3X...EmC1zzbXkN]You got THAT right!!!!

[Image: alg-drake1-jpg.jpg]Okaaaaaayyyyyyyy, what the hell....

[Image: 42a55998e3e611e1bbaa22000a1e8b20_7.jpg]Ready or not...here I COME!!!!!

[Image: edb3d57a636811e18bb812313804a181_7.jpg]Where you at my Queen??? Daddys gettin cold.

wat

dafuq

Oh.my.fucking.fucks!

This is both the funniest and hottest things I've seen here on GS...ever! I don't know whether to save this pics, laugh...or kill you ^o^

I don't know why I love him so much, but since his Jimmy days on Degrassi, I've always had a thing for him! He's mixed like me, share the same birth month and only are 4 days and 6 years apart and we're both beautiful...together lol.

By the way, I do not beg hunni, men beg me and I certainly do not say Sugah Lips...Drake is all man hunni! Rofl

Tinks, don't jealous your not him, cause you obvi got a crush on me :p

QueenOdi Wrote:Oh.my.fucking.fucks!

This is both the funniest and hottest things I've seen here on GS...ever! I don't know whether to save this pics, laugh...or kill you ^o^

I don't know why I love him so much, but since his Jimmy days on Degrassi, I've always had a thing for him! He's mixed like me, share the same birth month and only are 4 days and 6 years apart and we're both beautiful...together lol.

By the way, I do not beg hunni, men beg me and I certainly do not say Sugah Lips...Drake is all man hunni! Rofl

Tinks, don't jealous your not him, cause you obvi got a crush on me :p

Dont we ALL have a crush on you??????
Drool-smiley

I love the term Sugah Lips.....its so funny....had to throw that in there.

And Im safe in saying that if Drake did show up on your doorstep and said "beg" for it, you'd be down on your knee's faster than a nun turned hooker!!!!
RoflRoflRoflRoflRoflRofl

MisterTinkles Wrote:Dont we ALL have a crush on you??????
Drool-smiley

I love the term Sugah Lips.....its so funny....had to throw that in there.

And Im safe in saying that if Drake did show up on your doorstep and said "beg" for it, you'd be down on your knee's faster than a nun turned hooker!!!!
RoflRoflRoflRoflRoflRofl

Yes sweetie, my exotic beauty knocks the fuck outta men and makes them want to make me their bitch, but it don't work like dat hunni Wink (just messin lolz)

Gurl, If Drake showed up here...I probably would lol! Rofl , but he'd have to bottom, cause I'm a Top Rofl .

And Queen Odi's Carribean Husband,

Jamaican, Sean Paul;

Wagwan Baybe, me wan fi hit chu up, wha's so?
Well, maybe, but you know I ain't like dese odda hoes, some come propa
[Image: SeanPaulsongPics1QYyKClvea3T6LM.jpg]

Wah yah mean. Chu dun see a mon come propa true quick? Best believe Baybe bwoy, me nah lie.
Well...okay, you can have me den, but treat me gentle, you know Um Sawf <3
[Image: SeanPaulsongPics1h3WbhNSe2hoM.jpg]

Ya kno dat, fore shore inna. Me wine an dine ya true, den we caan wine an dine inna de bed, prepare yaself shahty! Wink
Oh Sean! Ya makin me blush doe! ^o^
[Image: 63155-sean-paul-637x0-1.jpg]

*sigh* I bring out the man in men...what's a Queen to do lol.

Also, Tinks, I most def am having a moment looking at that last pic of Drake...has me writhing and rolling around lol. I'm listening to his songs to feel close to him...So pathetic x,x lol

QueenOdi Wrote:Also, Tinks, I most def am having a moment looking at that last pic of Drake...has me writhing and rolling around lol. I'm listening to his songs to feel close to him...So pathetic x,x lol

Nothing wrong with that hun.....NOTHING wrong with that!!!!!!
Bighug

Counselor Wrote:wat

dafuq
No need to for that language.

And have not heard?

MisterTinkles Wrote:Nothing wrong with that hun.....NOTHING wrong with that!!!!!!
Bighug

Danks Hun...I just love him lol...I sound like such a romantic gurl...and I'm okay with that Wink