Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How did you meet your husband?
How did you meet your husband?

I am a pharmacist and he came to order condoms, size XXXL.

It is only after we got married that I realised he was stuttering.  Big Grin
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams
[-] The following 1 member Likes LONDONER's post:
  • andy

Ack! I have a HUSBAND??

Tell me who he is and I'll work backward on this one.
I bid NO Trump!

apparently my husband is really good at hide and seek
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I don't have a husband and I've given up proposing to him, but I have been with the same man for seventeen years. We "met" online when Gay.com had a UK office. We used to contribute to discussions like the ones that sometimes happen on GaySpeak. One day out of the blue I had a private message from him. Up to that point he had been just a name in a forum. We were soon writing to each other every day, sometimes several times a day. It was a joy to correspond with someone who wrote so articulately and clearly had a love of language ... or languages as it turned out. I never envisaged myself in a relationship with a French man, but here we are. He has a proper job, so for most of the time I have made monthly journeys to France, generally via Switzerland. The closest we've been for the past six weeks is via chat and video apps. I wonder when we'll be allowed to be together again?
[-] The following 2 members Like marshlander's post:
  • andy, LJay

(05-01-2020, 01:42 PM)LONDONER Wrote: How did you meet your husband?

I am a pharmacist and he came to order condoms, size XXXL.

It is only after we got married that I realised he was stuttering.  Big Grin
My husband was a police officer in a city that I moved to and I met him in the course of getting settled in (and no, I didn't commit a crime, he didn't arrest me).  We were good friends for 5 years and I thought he was a great guy.  Then we got involved, moved in together, got married, had a kid.  *Sigh*  My life would have gone a lot better if he had  arrested me instead of marrying me...

We are not married yet but I met my boyfriend at a friend's birthday party. It was secretly set up by my friend as she thought we would make a good match and sat us next to each other at the party.

I'm yet to get a husband. My first ex I met on a hookup app and we broke up because he was a spoiled brat who would btch about how my driving reminded him of his chauffeur, and he didn't uninstall the app! The second ex I met on a dating website, and we broke up because he would never ever ever ever go out to a restaurant with me and he demanded I drop out of school and move to other side of the mother effing continent!!!!!!!!!!!

I met ion my boyfriend on Match.com 7 years ago. Technically we are not married but we consider ourselves as such. He is a machinist/blacksmith that owns his own business doing plastic fabrication and welding as well as certification of bio safety cabinets in the medical field. I own my own business as a restoration technician of classic Mustangs and other muscle cars. We like the same type of work, music (techno house and current), movies, many other things and we just clicked. we have our issues but have never fought or argued much.
If Cellar Dweller did not live so far away and I met him first..... well........ Very handsome and hot!

(05-06-2020, 10:05 PM)raven Wrote: We are not married yet but I met my boyfriend at a friend's birthday party. It was secretly set up by my friend as she thought we would make a good match and sat us next to each other at the party.
Welcome here, Raven.  Hoping you will find a comfortable roost.
Glad to hear that your friend is so talented at making seating arrangements!
I bid NO Trump!

Met after chatting on MSN messenger many eons ago...
[Image: t3.jpg?itok=p0kAq4iH]
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.