Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick question
Quick question. I am tired as fuck, feel like I'm half sleeping. Should I go out and drink my self wasted?

No, you should go and see your Doctor if this feeling of tiredness persists... But if you do drink yourself senseless, then at some point you're going to wake up feeling worse than you're now...! I would go and have an early night?

Coffee

Ye maybe I shall not really in a party mood anyways Smile

Yeah go and have an early night and feel better for it in the morning..

Peepwall

Almac Wrote:Yeah go and have an early night and feel better for it in the morning..

Peepwall

i cant see your age but u sound like my parents. So i guess over 45? :tongue:

Cain Wrote:i cant see your age but u sound like my parents. So i guess over 45? [COLOR="DarkGreen"]:tongue:

Oh Cain I did sound rather old then...!!! but still it's good advice from a middle aged person...!!!!
[/COLOR]

Invasion

New to the site. I hope to meet some really nice friends......

Do you all visit everyday?

Then i welcome you proxg Smile Enjoy your stay. I am almost online here everyday i must admit

Aester Wrote:Quick question. I am tired as fuck, feel like I'm half sleeping. Should I go out and drink my self wasted?

Youth wasted on the young..... :tongue:

No matter you age, drinking while tired only leads to you being more tired. You do not actually sleep when you pass out, nor do you sleep better with a (1) alcoholic drink in you. alcohol has a tendency to rob one of the deep REM sleep, thus you end up feeling less rested the next day.

And what you do to your body today will affect your body decades from now. Trust me, that lack of sleep you accumulate back there in your 20's will affect you up there in your 40's, 50', +