Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Q's and S's
They were trying to be civilized..

and you got to bomb the shit out of them eventually no? :biggrin:

why bomb Hamburg when you could have thrown all over Berlin instead?

southbiochem Wrote:They were trying to be civilized..

and you got to bomb the shit out of them eventually no? :biggrin:

why bomb Hamburg when you could have throw all over Berlin instead?

Yeah, i actually like that we did it..

Yes germany did get bombed a bit didnt they..

Because bomber harris hated hamburgers :p

Would bombing the power grids in germany more than the town/citys have shortened the war? (Did i ask that before?) lol

ah, but my dear owl, German cities WERE the German power grids..hehe..

industries, ports, everything....DESTROY EVERYTHING...

no, seriously...the issue was the timing...for example bombing Dresden was highly questionable not on the strategic approach of it as some people say, but on the time...why bomb an industrial center that fed the Eastern Front war machine, as late as 1945, when the Red Army was already closing in on Berlin anyway? 1, 2 years before, would have been significant..then again, there was a bit (justified, of course) of "an eye for an eye" thing going on..

Would have made a difference is the French Army had crossed the border and stopped the Wehrmacht when Hitler ordered the Rheinland to be re-militarized, considering that the Wehrmacht in 1936 was still a feeble fighting force?

Why does South appear so benign, and than surprise people with hidden bloodlust?

I don't know about you but I've always known that South guy is a psychopath

Why did Kuma-Woolly not answer the question in the post above him?

Because hes kuma-sleepy..

Yes this would never have happened…

:p

What if that zebras had no stripes ?

they would go extinct cause of lack of camouflage they have when getting in line and confusing predators as to where one zebra start and one ends..

What if we just split Ukraine in 2?

Its my understanding that such fission leads to chain reactions that means detonations.

Why do monkeys fling poo anyway?

Zoologists claim, that for monkeys, throwing feces is a defense mechanism. They will do it when they feel threatened or angry. There is a flaw to this widely accepted theory however, for studies have shown that monkeys will also resort to poo tossing when they are bored. Which means that throwing feces must be more than a mere defense mechanism. It must also be a crap load of fun! This has lead me to my own theory, which like all my theories, is rooted deeply in slapstick comedy.

Monkeys throwing feces is the primate equivalent of the pie in the face gag.

Why is a bad doctor called a "Quack"?
He neither looks or sounds like a duck!