Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Sh*t
Cobalt Wrote:I only listen to Korean music so I don't have a say in this discussion. :/
http:// http://youtu.be/9bZkp7q19f0

How about Psy..
Not sure if he's Korean..
But..
This is for you Cobalt..

He is.
He's also an embarrassment to the industry.

*elitist*

But no seriously, he is a Korean musician. I never listened to him, nor have I ever listened to that song in full despite it's massive popularity. It's just so...silly. There's so much other stuff that could have been "the" song to make it over the world and it's a little sad that it was that one...

Cobalt Wrote:He is.
He's also an embarrassment to the industry.

*elitist*

But no seriously, he is a Korean musician. I never listened to him, nor have I ever listened to that song in full despite it's massive popularity. It's just so...silly. There's so much other stuff that could have been "the" song to make it over the world and it's a little sad that it was that one...
Well excuuuuuse me for throwing you a bone..!

*Sticks the tip of my penis in a glass of chardonnay*
*Serves it to Cobalt*

:-P :-P :-P :-P

Anocxu Wrote:Well excuuuuuse me for throwing you a bone..!

*Serves it to Cobalt*

I'll give you credit for trying boo.
[Image: tumblr_mpwhsnBnKs1sayl3zo1_400.gif]

Cobalt Wrote:I'll give you credit for trying boo.

Lol..
Alright..
And you're welcome..

How's the wine?

It tastes a little funny but I'm too drunk to want to examine it any closer.

Cobalt Wrote:It tastes a little funny but I'm too drunk to want to examine it any closer.
If I gave a penny for every time I heard that line..

Anocxu Wrote:[MENTION=18508]East[/MENTION] and [MENTION=21558]Emiliano[/MENTION]
So..after reading your list of favourites..
I now know..

There are three strong black women posting in this thread..

Technically I'm only 1/4th strong black woman.

Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn FUCK Damn Damn Damn %&^%$@##$%^&*(*&^%$#@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@!#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@#$%^&*()

It's bad enough I am addicted to Candy Crush on FB but now I have that )_(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*( SONG stuck in my head and it is playing 24/7...MAKE IT STOP!!!! Please!!!!!!

Anocxu Wrote:Well excuuuuuse me for throwing you a bone..!

*Serves it to Cobalt*

That's very true Cobalt. Anocxu doesn't throw a bone for just anyone. Although Chardonnay? It's so pedestrian. I'd go with a nice Riesling, Late harvest Riesling if you feel like something sweeter to balance out the saltiness on Anocxu. Also the Riesling might be a better pairing with the special cheese.

East Wrote:Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn FUCK Damn Damn Damn %&^%$@##$%^&*(*&^%$#@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@!#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@#$%^&*()

It's bad enough I am addicted to Candy Crush on FB but now I have that )_(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*( SONG stuck in my head and it is playing 24/7...MAKE IT STOP!!!! Please!!!!!!
Wait until it invades your dreams honey. Sugar Crush!!

Quiet day. It was about 70° outside so I sat out on the balcony with the cat and read a book for awhile. She likes to sit on one chair and watch the world go by while I sit in another and read. I've watched the world go by before, so it's not very interesting to me. Finished the laundry, cleaned the kitchen, dusted a bit... Then the neighbor's children came home from school. Noisy annoying bunch. The cat was at the door to go inside faster than I.
[Image: Gollum.jpg]