Ranting
Heres my rant with my sexual life so far

i feel like shit

i give my bf a hj, bj, anything

he wont touch me at all...

the first night we hooked up he gave me a blowjob, hj etc

now we havent even had sex in a month

its making me feel like a disgusting piece of shit

Tell him how you feel. He should know how you feel!

And you shouldn't feel shit about yourself.

It looks like there may be missing piece to this puzzle and you gotta find it or you guys are simply not compatible with each other. Now if I was still with my bf, he'd touch me a lot and I'd touch him a lot back. You need to have a long talk with him. Perhaps he's not really into sex... I have no idea. Express your feelings about this and maybe he'll understand. I hope you two find a solution and compromise on something.

My question is did you only get together on a purely physical thing or is this a sudden shift?

I would suggest that you talk to him about this and open up if that doesnt change things maybe his got a low sex drive... Ask him what his motions on this are and why he wont please you as you please him

I agree with VonSteuben that this sounds as if you two met up to hook up and decided to date afterwards. You can't project your ideal of what you want in a man based solely on the first night of sex.

In any case, you definitely need to have a "sit-down" kind of talk with him and iron this out. If left to continue in this fashion you could both end up very bitter.

Best to air out any dirty laundry now before it piles up in the basket!