Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Read First: The Official "Am I gay? Is he Gay?" Thread
You are here because you need advice on whether you, or your sweetie pie, is gay.

Do not dispair, you are not the first who would like the other readers to reach out to the Force, the Cosmos; or commune with Eros, Cupid and Aphrodite for an answer.

Luckily for you, however, I have found the answer to your mystical uncertainties:

http://www.mysticalball.com

I thought this thread was gonna annoy me but I love this. And apparently the cute and nice guy in my class is gay so that's pretty awesome.

Well I will just have to say, I think Mrs. Cleo is running that thing. I asked it if I was gay and is said, "No Way". What a load of crap, I am so super gay that I walk with a lisp. Tongue

Udabar Wrote:Well I will just have to say, I think Mrs. Cleo is running that thing. I asked it if I was gay and is said, "No Way". What a load of crap, I am so super gay that I walk with a lisp. Tongue

Watch out - the mystical ball also uses sarcasm!!

It is so wise it recognizes when you know the answer to a question - specifically a VERY OBVIOUS one.

It would seem I am absolutely a great cock sucker. Nice to know.

Hmmmm... "maybe" hardly answers my mystical uncertainties.

Fortunately, when I have questions about my boyfriend I have some other magic balls I can consult.

Looks like you won't be hearing from me after Saturday, I'm going to win the lottery.

dammmnnn youuuuu mayyyybbeeee!!!

Am I bi? Absolutely. My sources say no. Maybe. No way! Yes. It's a palindrome of certainty.

Also apparently I'm going to lose my virginity to a man and not to a woman. We'll see how that goes.

Seems my partner is gay, but I only might be. Mmmmm....