Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Really excited about this: finally, the perfect steak at home?
TwisttheLeaf Wrote:....

I DID just buy a 9-cup food processor though and I am in love with it. (Purchased it to give my shoulder/forearm/wrist and right hand a bit of a break since I've been having some problems there lately and need it to recover. Can't believe I didn't buy it sooner now that I have one.)
You could jerk off with your left hand instead?
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

I'm pretty sure he already tried that when he had the wrist brace on the right.

Though I'll refrain from saying -why- he had to have that brace....*Grins*

Gideon Wrote:I'm pretty sure he already tried that when he had the wrist brace on the right.

Though I'll refrain from saying -why- he had to have that brace....*Grins*

It feels like someone else is doing it when I use the other hand. Sometimes that's fun!

Charcoal briquets or wood, or far better yet, charcoal I've made from wood, are the only things meat should be burnt over. I used a gas grill that came with the lake house I rented for vacation and noticed my balls didn't hang nearly as low as they do when I'm eating meat cooked on my charcoal grill. Yes, I do shovel a path through the snow to my grill.

I'm not even going to get into the difference between grilling and BBQ.

OP, look up Alton Brown's method for doing a steak using stovetop and oven and a cast iron skillet. Believe me, you DO NOT NEED the gadget.
I bid NO Trump!

Virge, there used to be a guy called StingRay posting around here who seemed to be your roommate, but he has disappeared. Is he that shy, or do you have him chained to the stove making pancakes?
I bid NO Trump!

Alex, if you have a 6 quart KitchenAid Pro mixer to dispose of, just let me know. My counter is ready.
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:Alex, if you have a 6 quart KitchenAid Pro mixer to dispose of, just let me know. My counter is ready.

We sure do, our garage is filled with unused kitchen stuff. But, yes indeed, you'll have to check with Alex because most of this stuff was given during our wedding and I don't know which ones he wants to keep for memorabilia or some stuff we got to keep depending of whom gave it to us. Some people don't like when we give or sell back things that were given, so we kept them all just in case, but now we have been married for two years and there's too many stuff in our kitchen already.