Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reject Your Gay Son or Burn in Hell
Well,

From my understanding of Christian religion, salvation is not based on who you talk to or what you wear. It's based on "accepting Jesus as your savior." If that's not the case then mothers will probably go to hell for supporting someone who doesn't believe in Jesus, someone overeats, gambles, lies or any "sin".

Just sayin'

Bovine scat!!! If Jesus did not speak it do not preach it.
And I really do not give a damn which apostle decided that his opinion was gospel.

And where do child molesters go ? Oh wait , that's right ,the good book seemed to leave that out.
:mad::mad::mad:

Alright, this is bull, and I am going to say something. It is bullcrap like this that keeps people from accepting one another and far be it for any mortal man to tell us what a god has to say. I read a post up above about hearing it from gods mouth, and I completely agree with them. I will not accept that is what god thinks until I hear it for myself.

Now, since this is getting my blood boiling I would like to inform everyone on something else going on right now that I am not too sure everyone noticed. I am not big on politics, and I do not tend to follow a word of it. I don't know how many of you here might listen to it, but there is some disgraceful behavior going on in the presidential campaigns that needs to be notice.

Several times now I have heard on the radio about an ad, I am not sure who it is encouraging, but it has a few things to say about each. Come to think of it, it might be boasting Obama. Either way, both of them need to be removed from this election if they approve of these type of messages.

The ad speaks out about some of the things Obama has done and some of the things Romney wants to do. If I remember right, and I could be wrong, the ad tells how Obama is against same sex marriage and removed the "Don't ask don't tell" policy in the army. It also hits against Romney for planning to take away funding for planned parenthood.

If anyone knows how we can take this to the top of the chain, please message me because this is NOT what a president should be boasting about.

For the love of god, and I do not say that often, this is America. Can anyone tell me what the fuck that means? For all of you reading this thinking "American means the land of the free" let me correct you now and tell you you're wrong. No, we USED to be the land of the free. We USED to be one nation under god. But now, now we are nothing but a nation divided and at each others throats trying to gain favor to become president by stomping on the rights this nation was built on.

I do not care who you are, what your view are, or what religion you are. How can any of you say we are the land of the free if people still fight over same sex marriage? Let alone the other classic issues that have yet to completely disappear. For those out there that believe same sex marriage should be outlawed ask yourself this; do you believe in freedom of religion?

We have fought for years over same sex marriage, race, gender biased, religious freedom, all of this and it is never ending. Once one issue drops off a bit another issue rises and its still something that should be covered in the constitution. Now, I might be focusing on same sex marriage, but right now, thats the big topic, and I think if I will get anywhere with writing this it is to start there.

Just in case starting there is not enough to get my point across what about planned parenthood? Why are we voting for someone who wants to take that away? Planned parenthood is not just for abortions, it helps people to learn how to be parents when they are about to have a baby. It can teach life lessons and help a couple stay together and have a happy marriage.

Planned parenthood does more than what anyone seems to focus on anymore, and just for those of you that feel it should be removed because it supports abortions, I have something for you to think on. And yes, it goes back to what I said before; what if it is someones religious belief that their god would allow it?

Who are we to take that away from them? And no, before anyone says it, this is not an argument that will beat everything. Killing, stealing, any of that is harmful to everyone, not just the victim. As far as abortions and same sex marriage goes, or any other religious issue of controversy, that is between the person, and their god.

It sickens me to think that this nation is changing and getting worse, bad enough that a presidential campaign will include commercials of supporting the removal of these rights. A president in these United States is supposed to be just that; a unifying force that helps support us as a nation and preserves the freedoms that this country was built on.

Double007 Wrote:Well,

From my understanding of Christian religion, salvation is not based on who you talk to or what you wear. It's based on "accepting Jesus as your savior." If that's not the case then mothers will probably go to hell for supporting someone who doesn't believe in Jesus, someone overeats, gambles, lies or any "sin".

Just sayin'

Catholicism is different to protestantism in this respect.
They live by the Churches interpretation of scripture to bring them closer to Christ to be saved, rather than believing they only need to accept Jesus as their saviour(Sola fide) and to study scripture(Sola scriptura) to try and have a close relationship with him to be saved.

Catholics believe they must live their life by Church doctrine to be saved.
And disowning your child aint Catholic remotely.
Looks like the guy has some confessing to do.

The odd thing is that priests who have been known by bishops to be child molesters have been transferred to a different parish. THEY weren't excommunicated.
The hypocrisy disgusts me.

Sure it is hypocrisy but as a non-christian myself I find it amusing how people can get so radical in their religous views!

shocking...... and how could you reject your child REGARDLESS of anything....... or burn in hell if you don't reject him........
Goodness me!!!...................... how ridiculous

I just hope that nobody believes that rot..........

[Image: 31369449110201758408210.jpg]