Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Relationship Help
why is ther ealways someone who simply says "Get them out of your life" on things like this, I mean, It is good advice to some extent, but right here, for example, we don't know for sure the guy OP likes isn't gay, a lot of people assume he is straight (and you know, Assuming makes an Ass out of You and Me) but we don't know for sure
well... that's my gripe
Feel free to barage me on my what may be idiocy
But I hate assuming anyone is straight unless they specifically say so (or it is specifically stated in the post)

Humeinator2 Wrote:why is ther ealways someone who simply says "Get them out of your life" on things like this, I mean, It is good advice to some extent, but right here, for example, we don't know for sure the guy OP likes isn't gay, a lot of people assume he is straight (and you know, Assuming makes an Ass out of You and Me) but we don't know for sure
well... that's my gripe
Feel free to barage me on my what may be idiocy
But I hate assuming anyone is straight unless they specifically say so (or it is specifically stated in the post)

You must have missed the first part of my post where I said " If the fella your in love with is straight" . There's a 3% - 5% chance that he is gay, and a 95% -97% chance he is straight. Given that percentage, I tailored my post toward the likely outcome.

Sincerely,
Jim
We Have Elvis !!

yeah, I missed the if (though, maybe not on this post on this forum, sadly I see a lot of the situation i meantioned)
Also, you know you'r the first person I've seen online named jim in a year?
you get a cookie, as does everyone else
*throws cookies to everyone, then hides under a table, cookie things in a small oven*

Thank you for your help guys!
50Plus & Humeinator2 hahaha I agree no one can say no to a video Tongue
OlderButWiser your plan looks great! Definitely will try it.
Much appreciated guys!
(Fingers crossed)

*gives John cookie labled 'good luck'* and may the odds be ever in your favor :3