Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Religious Belief Licence To Discriminate
Here's an idea, if you don't wan't to serve people who you might disagree with on a religious, philosophical, or some some other fundamental level...GET THE FUCK OUT OF PUBLIC OFFICE!

[Image: unnamed.jpg]

I wish I didn't have to look at her or hear about her ever again...she is the kind of woman that appears in my worst nightmares....even makes my mom look like Snow Fucking White.....but I am glad she is doing her thing for God to expose the general hypocrisy of organized religion and their pick and choose use of their Bible...

I keep saying that Christians are the worst advertisement for God

...and THIS is why!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTm4aJKI9XdJ5lotLO8DC...KGD_NM1kn9]

I know there are some Christians that like to say Christians like her are a very small minority. And yet she's getting plenty of Christian support. Where are the ones loudly saying "She and her supporters are not with us"?

They do to Westboro Baptist so they can...if they WANT to. 'Course they mostly ignored Westboro when they only went after gays for years (even when they crashed the funeral of Matthew Shepard), it was only after they started crashing soldier funerals and "thanking God for 9/11" and stuff like that when Christendom said, "They're not with us." Which proves they CAN, when they WANT.

And no politician would openly cater to Westboro as that would be political suicide. But they sure can cater to the likes of this woman and get elected.

Steve Wrote:Come on! Take a couple of minutes and laugh. It's worth it. Really.

this is brilliant lol

Mark found the best article to date regarding Kim Davis and religion today. It's worth the time to look at with regard to the situation as it stands this 13th of September, 2015

Reluctant Townie: Kim Davis and the thing with religion

If this subject interest you, this is a good, often funny, read.

I saw this today
[Image: 25607f36489a23bb4f603c2c316550d2]

a lgbt group paid for this billboard in the home town of Kim Davis
http://news.yahoo.com/lgbt-group-burns-k...53686.html
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Saw this on another forum and it and the caption were too effing funny.
[Image: dick_cheney_in_drag.jpg]
I can't decide whether she's a poorly dressed Muslim or Dick Cheney in drag.