Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resident Evil
So who here likes survival horror? Resident Evil is a stunning series from the first installment putting the player in the mansion infested with undead, to later ones where you run from hoards of infected villagers and fight massive monsters and corporations.

And now the 5th installment has been released. I am patiently waiting for the moment I finally see this cinematic game for myself. RE has certainly evolved from the atomspheric quiet horror it used to be, to a fast paced thrillride of epic proportions.

I've "Played"(My friend plays, I watch and help with puzzles! Except I do Play Resident Evil 5) most of the Resident Evil games. 5 Is not as good as 4, in the sense of fear and atmosphere(Except in the oil refinery, you'll understandWink ) and also length. But as an action game it is one of my favorites, especialy with co-op and the orcistrated music(EPIC:eek: ).

Silent Hill is another series I "play", and like even more then Resident Evil, I'm guessing you've played it?:biggrin:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

I like survival horror game how unfortunately there not too many good one I love the Resident Evil Series especially Code Veronica at least personally I'm still in the process of playing RE 5. I disliked Left 4 Dead that felt just like all out chaos. I also like Silent Hill but besides the graphics it all has to do with the story its only reason I play, oh and the fact that I have this minor obsession as if obsessions can be considered minor but I do with Apocalyptic Events, Mass Disease, Mass Hysteria and Fear.

I C Resident Evil's coming out 4 the WII...pretty pointless..as U can play the GAMECUBE 1's on it anyway. i have RE 1,2&3 for the PS, RE Code Veronica for the PS2, RE 0,1 & 4 for the GAMECUBE & RE 1 for the DS. And i do believe there mayB 1 coming out for the PSP.

I cant wait for the Resident Evil for the nintendo 3ds

Great games

played RE4 countless times
RE5 waas ok but i still miss the old school zombies

and yeah like Genersis said Silent hill is the same sorta style
with alot more puzzles and deeper story

I only played the first 1 min. I chickened out.

I then spent my time watching Resident Evil's walk through via Youtube.

*Fixes old post spelling mistakes*:redface:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

I've played RE2 and a bit of RE4 and loved both (well, of what I played of 4). I really like horror games and I've been in the mood for one lately maybe I could finish 4 if the disc isn't scratched.

Resdient Evil 5 was great co-op fun, me and my bro played this straight through.

Wow, this must be an old post, think I got this as a present from a mate for my birthday LAST year... they're always funny for hilariously awful dialogue. It's come to be expected since day one.

"I just had an extreme makeover!" I mean wow... who writes these