Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resident Evil 6! More like Resident Evil Awesome xD
Yay! Trailer is out for RE6! And it looks... so bloody amazing!!!! RE5 wasokay, but this makes it look like shit.

In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
XRIMO Wrote:Yay! Trailer is out for RE6! And it looks... so bloody amazing!!!! RE5 wasokay, but this makes it look like shit.

"Now, Now" :p
It could go either way, it will either be amazing or crap.
Lo, I want to go see it : ) just cause well I've kept up with all of the previous ones. Tongue
so glad we can run and shoot at the same time now.
Man, I've watched this like 50 times now xD The return of the zombies... Leon & Chris... a new Nemesis... multiple locations... enviromental hazards (the train)... running and shooting... cover (which proves useless against some monsters)... Mr. President, NO! lmao.

I mean, whats not to like :p
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
Wow. I thought RE5 was pretty fun. Especially CO-OP.

I hope they will keep CO-OP in this one, too.

Damn...

This looks extremely fun!! But now this means I'll have to be patient.

...Kinda wish I hadn't seen it now !! Haha !!

Now that I know it exists, I'm gonna have to pretend it doesn't so I can wait. xD

Oh well.

Thanks for sharing !!
mrk2010 Wrote:It could go either way, it will either be amazing or crap.

Seconded.Confusedmile:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so
>.>' I just realized this is a game... :/ -failed-
Wicked, can't wait.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City MindsMight 12 1,297 06-14-2012, 03:44 PM
Last Post: BeautifulBlue
  Resident Evil XRIMO 15 1,201 11-03-2010, 01:39 PM
Last Post: matty7