Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ricky Martin is a proud gay dad — meet his four kids
Ricky, who came out as gay in 2010, is a proud father to his four children — twin boys Matteo and Valentino, daughter Lucia, and son Renn born via surrogate.

Like most celebrities, he also loves to share updates about his life on social media. He often shares photos of himself and his family.

The picture he shared on Instagram on June 30, 2020, shows how happy the acclaimed singer is with his husband, Jwan Yosef, and their four children.

[Image: ricky-martin-y-jwan-yosef.jpg]

Ricky had not yet come out as gay when Matteo and Valentino were born via a surrogate in August 2008.

The "King of Latin Pop" revealed his sexual orientation in 2010, posting online that he was "proud to say that I am a fortunate homosexual man."

In an interview, he said that Matteo and Valentino were the main reason for him to be honest with the world.

From 2008 to 2014, the "Livin' La Vida Loca" singer was in a relationship with Carlos González Abella. After the split, he started dating Yosef in 2016, a Syrian-Swedish painter.

The couple exchanged their wedding vows in 2017. However, they only confirmed their marriage a year later.

In 2018, Ricky and Yosef announced the birth of their daughter Lucía. In an interview, the singer quipped that he had not slept for 15 days after welcoming their family's latest addition.

"Nobody sleeps in the house, it's really cool," the Puerto Rican singer said. "It's insane but it's beautiful. I'm so happy."

In late September of 2019, he announced, while accepting an award during a human rights dinner in Washington DC, that he and Yosef are expecting their fourth child together.

"By the way, I have to announce that we are pregnant," he said. "We are waiting. I love big families!" In October, he and his husband announced the birth of their son Renn.

"Nuestro hijo Renn Martin-Yosef ha nacido," the Latin pop star wrote on Instagram, which translates to "our son Renn Martin-Yosef was born."

Ricky and Yosef each shared the same first picture of their son on their respective Instagram accounts.

In the midst of the ongoing novel coronavirus pandemic, the singer's family has never been more inspiring.
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.
[-] The following 2 members Like andy's post:
  • ceez, InbetweenDreams

I love to see gay couples living happy lives. there's no way in hell I could deal with that many kids though Smile
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]
[-] The following 1 member Likes ceez's post:
  • InbetweenDreams

(08-18-2020, 12:47 AM)ceez Wrote: I love to see gay couples living happy lives. there's no way in hell I could deal with that many kids though Smile

Yeah 1 or 2 is enough lol
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 1 member Likes InbetweenDreams's post:
  • ceez