Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russian Blue pussy!?
So cute... I want one! Wink (in a few years maybe!)

Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.
[-] The following 2 members Like andy's post:
  • CellarDweller, LONDONER

He's lovely but then aren't almost all cats?  If I could have a cat, I'd have one of these:

"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams
[-] The following 1 member Likes LONDONER's post:
  • andy

Oooh... that pussy... When I saw the word in the topic title, I hoped for something else. [Image: blushing.gif]

[Image: evil-hercules-disappointed.gif]
Arch Linux, Core i7 4770, GTX 1660 Ti 6GB, 32GB DDR3 RAM
home is where root is.
[-] The following 1 member Likes rado84's post:
  • andy

I love those cats, but I will probably never have one. My family has a habit of adopting from shelters to save found and abandoned animals, so unless a Russian Blue turns up that way, I won't have one.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!
[-] The following 1 member Likes CellarDweller's post:
  • andy

(02-27-2021, 04:47 AM)CellarDweller Wrote: I love those cats, but I will probably never have one.  My family has a habit of adopting from shelters to save found and abandoned animals, so unless a Russian Blue turns up that way, I won't have one.
Does it have to be an original? What if it's a half-breed of a Russian blue and another breed?
Arch Linux, Core i7 4770, GTX 1660 Ti 6GB, 32GB DDR3 RAM
home is where root is.

Deleted

(02-27-2021, 04:47 AM)CellarDweller Wrote: I love those cats, but I will probably never have one.  My family has a habit of adopting from shelters to save found and abandoned animals, so unless a Russian Blue turns up that way, I won't have one.

(02-27-2021, 09:36 AM)rado84 Wrote: Does it have to be an original? What if it's a half-breed of a Russian blue and another breed?

No, it doesn't have to be an original, but it's a moot point anyway, the building I currently live in has a no pet policy. It's fine, because it's a nice, but small apartment, and I wouldn't feel right going to work and leaving a cat alone in a place like this.

I'm beginning to contemplate a move in the future, and I would like a place that I can set up an area with a cat tree and toys, so my pet would have their own space to play in while I'm out.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!
[-] The following 1 member Likes CellarDweller's post:
  • andy

(02-27-2021, 04:30 PM)CellarDweller Wrote: No, it doesn't have to be an original, but it's a moot point anyway, the building I currently live in has a no pet policy.  It's fine, because it's a nice, but small apartment, and I wouldn't feel right going to work and leaving a cat alone in a place like this.

I'm beginning to contemplate a move in the future, and I would like a place that I can set up an area with a cat tree and toys, so my pet would have their own space to play in while I'm out.
lol, you better put some bed, table and chairs into the cat’s place, for when you are ‘visiting’.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.
[-] The following 1 member Likes Bhp91126's post:
  • andy