Satan is attacking US
HollandofFrance Wrote:santorum makes me sick

i pray hes not on the ballot-he cant win

i suppose democrats are voting for him in primary so Obama will win

you all seem to laugh about demons

call me mentally ill or medieval but i feel im under demonic attacks

im sick of evil bastrds

i hope romney wins i guess

This is the funniest i've read in a loooong time. Keep 'em comin buddy!

if you knew how horrible my life was -you wouldn't laugh

there's stuff i just dont discuss-its a damn nonstop horror show

Santorum is just cannon fodder to challenge Mitt Romney. Where Santorum is a lot of fun to watch i cant see him as a real Republican hopeful.

If Romney is not strong enough, if he dosnt get Michigan primary, i see the Republicans modifying the current situation, creating something not like anything that is already running.

a real danger is:
-that the American population grows to accepting the combination of religion and government.
-the American population accepts a less than professional individual for political office.

HollandofFrance Wrote:there's stuff i just dont discuss-its a damn nonstop horror show
discuss it or not you need to come to terms with it.

I agree with Pellaz, it is unhealthy to bottle up all of that raw emotion. It turns to anger and bitterness, and then it starts to affect the people around you.

[Image: olcovers655-L.zip&file=6558202-L.jpg]

Anyone ever read Heinlein

I can't stand republicans >.< How does anyone go through life that close-minded!

HollandofFrance Wrote:if you knew how horrible my life was -you wouldn't laugh

there's stuff i just dont discuss-its a damn nonstop horror show

Cool story bro. Only you can change the direction your life is heading.

Good advice: stop praying for someone to save you and start saving yourself.

pridepancakes21 Wrote:I can't stand republicans >.< How does anyone go through life that close-minded!

You read a lot about gay Republicans in this forum. Those that are self supporting and have no one to answer to but themselves. I see a trend for those social conservative gayspeak members to indicate they are not totally out in their profiles. kudos for begin the honest gay person tho.

the only political issue for a gay person should be the increased acceptance for gay citizens in the general culture. The Democratic party is not fully there but the Republican party is not there at all.

Republican or Democrat,its a roll of the dice for:
-economic conservatism; both Bush and Obama have large national budgets.
-once a republic looses its ability to wage war its generally on the down slide.
-the combining religious and political issues is a fail but Prez Clinton was very religious. One morally deprived man.

TommyinKY Wrote:[Image: olcovers655-L.zip&file=6558202-L.jpg]

Anyone ever read Heinlein

no but heard of him

how about dick who did a scanner darkly?