Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Satan is attacking US
The head wignut and the Republican front runner's 2008 speech 'Satan is Systematically Destroying America"

someone will have to explain this to me as ive not got speakers

Good to be Pagan... we have no Satan....... when we have no Satan, do we have a Santorum ? Rolleyes

Why is he not in a straight jacket? I'm sure if I spouted shit like that, I'd be locked up. Where is the line between belief and making shit up?

LOL! Such a jackass. How embarrassing. Though, I DO hope he wins the Republican nomination. There is no way he will win the election.

someone did less jobs

just stupid service industry jobs

tax the rich

carter sucked too

Inchante Wrote:... There is no way he will win the election.

Sanatorum; if he gets Michigan on Tuesday i think the Republican party leaders will have him assassinated for the greater good of their partyConfusedmile:

Inchante Wrote:LOL! Such a jackass. How embarrassing. Though, I DO hope he wins the Republican nomination. There is no way he will win the election.

Hope he won't. Because if he wins, journalists all over the world will dig out this video and a lot of people will say - yeah, that's the US, everything is possible there. Believe me, I've heard it many, many times.

Nick9 Wrote:Hope he won't. Because if he wins, journalists all over the world will dig out this video and a lot of people will say - yeah, that's the US, everything is possible there. Believe me, I've heard it many, many times.

Well, to cite Pellaz, if Santorum manages to get the most votes in the Republican Primary, there will likely be an assassination. Though, it won't be the type we are all familiar with. Likely, what would happen is that there would not be enough votes for any of the candidates to secure the Republican Party's nomination. So, come the Republican Convention, some wheeling and dealing will be done behind closed doors, and the delegates will chose the candidate most likely to win the Presidency, which is the moderate conservative, Mitt Romney.

santorum makes me sick

i pray hes not on the ballot-he cant win

i suppose democrats are voting for him in primary so Obama will win

you all seem to laugh about demons

call me mentally ill or medieval but i feel im under demonic attacks

im sick of evil bastrds

i hope romney wins i guess