Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Save an Animal..........Shoot a Poacher!!
Poachers MUST be hunted down and destroyed, shot, cut up, hacked into pieces....what ever it takes to STOP POACHING!!!!

WARNING---GRAPHIC VIDEO!!!

And Rhino's are not the only animals to be illegally hunted, slaughtered, half way killed and left to die long, violent, painful deaths.

Call your local wildlife organization and see what you can do to help, even if its a small donation.

When I was in the service in South Africa after I finished University, I was assigned to a troop whose responsibility to catch and deal with poachers as they came across the borders surrounding our country. That long ago Poaching while universally decried but it was a thriving industry. Countries such as China and India coveted the Ivory as well various bits of the viscera, the testicles, the penis etc. What was sickening was that the poachers only took what they knew they could or trade easily in the ports of East Africa. These were men who were bush smart and had been raised in the wild so moving around was easy for them. They knew the migratory patterns, where to set their traps, where to bag them. Then it was speed butchering to get the ivory and the other parts they could sell. A tradition in the Veldt was to alert the indigenous persons when a rogue animal was to be taken down so they could have the bush meat. The poachers simply left the animals butchered and tried to make it back to their countries. When caught the first time, they were noted, a report with their info was sent to Pretoria, they were castrated and returned to their border. The castration was done so if they were caught a second time, they could be dealt with appropriately. In those instances, we'd wait until we had enough prisoners to make the trek to the Limpopo worthwhile. When there they were showed the border of Southern Rhodesia on the far side. It was explained to them if they made it there, they were free and then they were tossed in. At that point the Limpopo was basically an estuary of the Indian Ocean and so many sea creatures had come inland. Principal among these were Salt Water Crocodiles, averaging 19 feet long. As our prisoners were introduced to the water, there was thrashing and the river was momentarily red. No one ever made it across. Now, what we did would be considered a public service in protecting the devastated herds of animals. Then our work tended to be not discussed for fear South Africa would be criticized for yet another thing. Frankly, it was interesting work that I felt was important. I still think that.

I do enjoy hunting, but I prefer to eat that which I kill.

Which brings me to my question, If I'm allowed to kill poachers am I also allowed to eat them? That wouldn't be truly cannibalism, it would just be a public service.

And is it necessary for me to kill them before I dine? I mean there is wiggle room there right?

Well, if this thread makes anything clear, humans can be very barbaric...

This is what humans do so they can be safe in an environment that isn't ours naturally.

[Image: tiger-shark-24M2692-01.jpg]
[Image: 5169188-3x2-940x627.jpg]

But if we did this to make the ocean safer for sharks you would gasp in horror and cry bloody murder?

[Image: Syrian-Execution-knife-TIME.jpg]

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I do enjoy hunting, but I prefer to eat that which I kill.

Which brings me to my question, If I'm allowed to kill poachers am I also allowed to eat them? That wouldn't be truly cannibalism, it would just be a public service.

And is it necessary for me to kill them before I dine? I mean there is wiggle room there right?

I say, if you catch one.......you can play with your food all you want.
But if you let it get away.........."Guido" will be coming to visit you, and your soon to be "ex" kneecaps.

Evilgrin1

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I do enjoy hunting, but I prefer to eat that which I kill.

Of course! you're allowed to eat them, it's only turn about is fair play, they surely would have eaten you. Your only considerations need to be if you want them tartare or cooked. And here's another pleasure; Since you're probably in the bush, spit roasted over a glowing fire is always great. Find a beehive and ask the bees to give you some honey for a glaze and, thinned with spirits, wine or bourbon work best, as a basting. Depending on how full of vengeance you are, don't bother to cut off their heads or gut them, that can wait until they're almost dead. Do cut off their genital which can be toasted, like marshmallows, on sticks. (note, the penis is tough unless skinned. The skin should be make in long strips, dropped into very hot fat to make fried crackling, just like the fried pig skins...) It's good to have a long, slightly rounded tipped impaler at the ready, slide it in slowly trying to avoid the major organs for a longer life. I'd suggest you exit the body at the thorax then pierce the mandible so that it again exits the mouth. An apple is customary but, personally, I prefer an unpeeled pineapple. (Those who have spent some time in the Hawaiian Islands will remember the dripping goodness of whole grilled pineapple-remember to pierce it in places or the juices inside will heat, expand and explode.) Served with a light salad, oil and vinegar dressing, your guests can cut their own favoured pieces. A party everyone will remember. Well, save the roast of honour.

If I read something about people being abused or killed or something, I usually don't pay much attention to it. I don't feel much pity for people. However, when I see an abused animal, I'm ready to murder anyone who did it to them.

Did you know that no less that 30,000 (thirty thousand) elephants were killed last year alone? Did you know that the poachers are now poisoning the elephant carcasses so that the vultures that eat them won't give their position away? Vultures, that play an incredibly important part in the African ecosystem, are now themselves an endangered species:

http://wildliferesearch.org/conservation...guardians/
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Edward Wrote:If I read something about people being abused or killed or something, I usually don't pay much attention to it. I don't feel much pity for people. However, when I see an abused animal, I'm ready to murder anyone who did it to them.

You are not alone in that. I hid my feelings along these lines for years, and then came the internet and I found out that there are a fairly large number of people who feel the same way.