Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
School closed because of storm
Well, I was supposed to resume school on January 7, but all students are locked home for their safety because of the heavy cold and thunderstorm rains. In the mountains, it's less of a weight, as children enjoy the heavy snow, no school, no homework. What the hell?? Now I'm at home getting bored of all the stuff I've been working hard on during this damn holiday who never knows when to finish. Schools and universities shall open again next Monday, after 19 days of holiday at home warming up. Going to mountains could have helped me remove my boredom spine.

I wonder, do schools in other countries shut doors during heavy thunderstorms or snow?

I'm damn worried because I have to go get my grades from my old school and deliver them with my recent ones by the end of next week. I am planning to study abroad ASAP and ultimately saving my life, but I don't have much time left.

Sorry for my useless thread. I'm really in a bad mood and need to get something off my chest.

In the US, schools are closed due to winter weather. In fact, just this week schools were closed due to wind chills of -40F. I loved those kinds of days when I was in school.

Relax, BlueStar. Jack off or something. Smile

Darius Wrote:In the US, schools are closed due to winter weather. In fact, just this week schools were closed due to wind chills of -40F. I loved those kinds of days when I was in school.

Relax, BlueStar. Jack off or something. Smile

The lowest it has ever reached here in Beirut is -3°C, but right now I can hear the wind blowing like a whistle.

Oh well, I've been jacking off continuously since my stomach decomposed what I ate at the socialite party as vitamins. And since now I got nothing else to do, it must be an effective way to relieve my stress... Cool

BlueStar Wrote:Well, I was supposed to resume school on January 7, but all students are locked home for their safety because of the heavy cold and thunderstorm rains. In the mountains, it's less of a weight, as children enjoy the heavy snow, no school, no homework. What the hell?? Now I'm at home getting bored of all the stuff I've been working hard on during this damn holiday who never knows when to finish. Schools and universities shall open again next Monday, after 19 days of holiday at home warming up. Going to mountains could have helped me remove my boredom spine.

I wonder, do schools in other countries shut doors during heavy thunderstorms or snow?

I'm damn worried because I have to go get my grades from my old school and deliver them with my recent ones by the end of next week. I am planning to study abroad ASAP and ultimately saving my life, but I don't have much time left.

Sorry for my useless thread. I'm really in a bad mood and need to get something off my chest.

Yup schools do shut down during heavy thunderstorms in my country as well. Smile (No snow here though)

Is it possible to e-mail the school so that you can get your grades?

As for now, you can read up on student's life and in the institution that you are going to enroll. Also, you can do some background study of the modules you are going to take. You can also consider what club you want to join there. Smile

bluedragon Wrote:Yup schools do shut down during heavy thunderstorms in my country as well. Smile (No snow here though)

Is it possible to e-mail the school so that you can get your grades?

As for now, you can read up on student's life and in the institution that you are going to enroll. Also, you can do some background study of the modules you are going to take. You can also consider what club you want to join there. Smile

Thanks for the good advice Smile
Too bad my current school is a public one, and these public schools don't even bother to create an email as a last resort for students who need some kind of help. I wouldn't tell you how disgusting are schools here and those who work in them. Any teacher from a respectful country coming to visit them would either cry or throw up. Even all students except rare ones (like me) are manipulated, made fun of, becoming more traumatized during the years. Teachers and principals force their ideas and beliefs to collude with theirs, and thus demolishing their ambitions and any sense of logic and creativity they have. Therefore I classify my country as one who will never ever achieve any success, unless miracles happen. No quarrel, no fight, I simply won't waste any of my precious time there anymore. People deserve no pity.

BlueStar Wrote:The lowest it has ever reached here in Beirut is -3°C, but right now I can hear the wind blowing like a whistle.

Oh well, I've been jacking off continuously since my stomach decomposed what I ate at the socialite party as vitamins. And since now I got nothing else to do, it must be an effective way to relieve my stress... Cool

I'm feeling some stress right now myself.

Darius Wrote:I'm feeling some stress right now myself.

Oops... why is that? Did it leave me and went to you instead? :tongue:

In the UK schools sometimes close when it's really bad. Enjoy the time off dude. When ur working nothing closes!

You should live in rural Ontario.

I think there was a day last week where schools closed because it was cold out.. I remember walking in -36C and things were ALWAYS open. I feel old saying that haha. BACK IN MY DAY NOTHING CLOSED.