Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selfish Swedish graduation rambling!
Hey, I've seen people make threads for less.

I graduated today!!!!!!!!

In Sweden we have this tradition where the class meets up really early (I had to get up at 4.30 to get ready) to have breakfast and drink champagne. After that we go to school where evevntually there's lunch. Then we went to the park, had a group photo taken and then, and then, we get up on our flatbeds!

Since frequent drinking is pretty much the core of the tradition, everyone's drunk by now. We get up on our flatbed equipped with loud speakers and go around town screaming, dancing, drinking and throwing whatever we can find wherever we can throw it, waving to strangers etc. At one point, the flatbed of another class went by, and I saw my ex who pretty much treated me like shit a few months ago. But I raised my neck-horn (yeah, I had a neck-horn!), blew it towards him and smiled, and he smiled back.

I just got home from a 2 hour train-ride. I'm going to relax for 1 hour, then it's back into the city to go to some bars with my closest friends who've also graduated. I just made this thread because I have some time to kill and now you all know how drunk and happy I am!!!! Big Grin

Oh, and also, I was elected class sexbomb, class teddy-bear (whaaat?) and my grades were great. This is the only day in my life where I'll tell humility to fuck off and just brag! Cheers to deleting this thing tomorrow and cheers to one of the few traditions worth having around! :')

The day I was to graduate from University....it was in lock down. Black riots had over taken half the city and the only way I found out I graduated was when my diplomas-Magna Summa Cum Laude!!-it was 50 years ago so I can brag a bit-arrived in the mail and the fact that the Alumni Association still sends me requests for money.
Congratulations!. Next time you graduate, get in touch and I'll join you. You had a great time, class teddy bear....Are you ready for the "Teddy Bear's Picnic"....?

CONGRATS!...and class sex bomb? I would consider that an honor!

BalloonsCongrats BragTangerine!Balloons.. err I mean Humble Wink If your posts are anything to go by you'll go far in life so keep up the good work!

Congratulations. Clap

Congrats! I felt that my graduation from Uni was total anti-climax. Probably because I didn't study what I wanted. When I graduate from grad school I'm going to have a good time! Big Grin

What are your plans now?

wow I thought having classes started at 6:30 in here is too early until I read this.
sex bomb ?
congrats !

Here's some congratulations for graduating, Tangerine...
Rainbow C o n g r a t u lations!!!
Rainbow Co n g r a t u lations!!!
RainbowC o n g r a t ula tions!!!
Rainbow Co n g r a tula t ions!!!
Rainbow C o n g r atulat i o ns!!!
Rainbow C o n g r atula tio ns!!!
Rainbow C o n g r a tulation s!!!

Congrats!!

Thanks you guys! Only bad thing is it's still not even midnight and I'm about to go to sleep. But we've been at it for 17 hours so I guess nobody can judge me!

Niklas out.