Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sex And The City Movie
I still remember sneaking out of my bedroom to catch the late night broadcast of SATC when I was still a naive teen.Carrie and the gang taught me so much about sex,men and fashion (spell and pronounce all designers!).So now here comes the long-awaited screen version and I'm just dying to see it.It opened on the 30th of May here in SA but the cinema was PACKED so I'm going to see it this weekend.Has anyone seen it?How was it?

Im not into fashion (couldn't give a shit TBH) but i love SATC, i am off to see it this weekend to with some gal pals, should be good!

I'm no Anne Wintour but I know a Jimmy Choo when I see it.

Dan1089 Wrote:I still remember sneaking out of my bedroom to catch the late night broadcast of SATC when I was still a naive teen.Carrie and the gang taught me so much about sex,men and fashion (spell and pronounce all designers!).So now here comes the long-awaited screen version and I'm just dying to see it.It opened on the 30th of May here in SA but the cinema was PACKED so I'm going to see it this weekend.Has anyone seen it?How was it?

Haven't been but would like to take Marshy to see it... I'm sure he'd enjoy it. He claims that he doesn't really know the series and was never really bothered to watch it, but if he can watch and laugh at and appreciate Desperates, he'll probably find (some of) SATC amusing too. It's generally well written. Talker

Dan1089 Wrote:I'm no Anne Wintour but I know a Jimmy Choo when I see it.

That is a who and a what moment for me. People are so shocked when i tell them i know jack about fashion, its like not every gay care about fashion or is a gay stereotype

I went to see it with my guy last week - they created an extra showing late night as the rest were full - and this one also got filled to the brim so was well worth their while. But yeah, I personally thought it was good. I didn't get bored or trail off into thought like I sometimes do, I found most of the gags to be really funny, and just a generally enjoyable film. I'd never ever seen any of the series before but from the title, had an idea what to expect hehe!

You'd never seen Sex And The City before Smurls???!!! *gasps* My word.Why is that?