Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sex of the anal type.
ive had anal sex before it was AWESOME though i was nervous at first cause it was my first time it did hurt a little but after a while i got used to it and one way or another it felt good especially when i get hard

I've done it a bunch of times, and all but one time it hurt going in so much that I had to take a quick breather. Then immediately after it was loosened up enough that it only felt good. The one time it didn't hurt, it took a lot of fumbling and slipping about to actually get the thing inside me. Still, fun, felt amazing.

marshlander Wrote:Presumably that involves a quick perusal of the small ads in the local paper? Rolleyes

Your sense of humour is devastatingly naughty, sir... Invasion

It can be painful, at first, but not excruciating. It can feel really good, if you get good at it.
Some people like it the very first time. Some take a while to REALLY enjoy it. Some never really care for it.

You should try it and see. It's not that scary. Please use condoms.

piefolk is right. just try it... if you want to discover what its like.
in my opinion its a feeling beyond the possibilty of a word description. its 100% brilliant and im glad i had the nerve to try. when you start just keep remembering how nice the reward is. you will cum like never before i promise lol
have fun Wink

piefolk is right. just try it... if you want to discover what its like.
in my opinion its a feeling beyond the possibilty of a word description. its 100% brilliant and im glad i had the nerve to try. when you start just keep remembering how nice the reward is. you will cum like never before i promise lol
have fun and like advised so many times already
CONDOMS SAVE LIVES!!!

Nikolai Wrote:Okay, so I'm not sure whether I am gay or not (and of this question doesn't have any impact on my discovery process), but does anal sex hurt, feel good, or what? What does it feel like specifically? This is kinda a weird question but I am just curious.

Well, to answer your question, honeslty (based on actual experience) it really does hurt, very bad. I've tried it a few times and none of them ever fail me to give a feeling of hell-discomfort., to say the least.

I've experimented a couple of times like applying lubricants, massaging the butt, even to the point of rimming it, but i always end up either shouting to my sex partner (if he's too persistent) or just giving him a head (if he'll gladly resort to blowjob).

I admire those guys who can take it up the ass without any trouble/problem. I honestly can't do it. I have minimal tolerance of pain and the pain you feel doing the anal is exquisitely, just the worst.

But if you're willing to try it yourself, go ahead. I guess it's just a case to case basis. Some are born the talent to take it up the ass, some are just not (like myself). Goodluck, though, hehe.