Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sexting
baba23 Wrote:Thank you, there are things about us in my new post, you can see.

Ah, sorry, I didn't see that new post.

If both of you decided to stay off the apps to commit to each other, and you found him on an app doing something you guys specifically promised not to do, then that is cheating..

:/

If my partner were to send pictures of his parts to someone, I would consider that cheating.
If I were to send pictures of my naughty bits, he would consider that cheating.

I do not think a monogamous couple should be showing their sex parts to anyone but each other and a doctor.

Thank you so much for these kind words. Things happen exactly like [MENTION=21156]Anocxu[/MENTION] say.
We do talk to each others everyday on Facebook messenger, video call sometimes

It's true that he has needs which I don't really like (kinky ones)
We just had a major fight about this.
Here are things he honestly say to me

About flirting/sexting because he want to see guys willy and like you say "feeling of being desired" - and I can see it will cause physical cheating someday, and also yes, lots of distraction.
As I mentioned about being faithful and committed, he said he CANT promise, as he does want to have sex with other guys, just "unlikely can happen" but there might "posibility" because he does want sex. :/

We were talking about a compromise situation, that I will join him with his kinkiness in return he will stop using those apps and PROMISE will not sleep with some else.
Is that a smart move ? am I too easy ?

Anocxu Wrote:...

Thank you so much for these kind words. Things happen exactly like you say.
We do talk to each others everyday on Facebook messenger, video call sometimes

It's true that he has needs which I don't really like (kinky ones)

About flirting/sexting because he want to see guys willy and like you say "feeling of being desired" - and I can see it will cause physical cheating someday, and also yes, lots of distraction.
As I mentioned about being faithful and committed, he said he CANT promise, as he does want to have sex with other guys, just "unlikely can happen" but there might "posibility" because he does want sex. :/
and he said that I never let him does things he likes just me want to control him to do things I like but I only ask for very simple things like no sexting and no have sex with other people. I'm Asian but that type of relationship I want is totally normal.

We went to a deal, that I will join him with his kinkiness in return he will stop using those apps/sexting around and PROMISE will not sleep with some else.
But mostly that me who compromised, to do kinky things I don't like , but he still says that he compromises as I do because he can't sexting and can't have sex with others. wtf is that ? he likes them doesn't mean his rights, right ? - that really pissed me off and upset me :/

I really want to keep this relationship, but is it too desperate ?

Hey..
I just saw your post..
Apologies for not checking the thread earlier..
(My world is a little Krazy at the moment.. In a good way)

baba23 Wrote:It's true that he has needs which I don't really like (kinky ones)

There are a few things that stand out the more you share your stI think you care so much more about your relationship than your partner does.
It might be very difficult to accept .. but you two have very different needs.

He did the right thing. .
He was honest with you ..but only after you cornered him into giving you answers.
That is not fair!!
He came clean because he was caught.

You know exactly what you need.. he needs more time to settle.
Doing the "kinky thing" with him probably will not make much of a difference if he wants to explore different experiences with different men.

baba23 Wrote:He said that I never let him does things he likes just me want to control him to do things I like but I only ask for very simple things like no sexting and no have sex with other people. I'm Asian but that type of relationship I want is totally normal.

Well a compromise works both ways..
He does have a point..
If he feels you manipulate circumstances to an outcome that pleases You more than it does Him.. As his partner you have to ~>consider <~ his concerns
(No matter how ridiculous or unfair you think they are).

Your boyfriend thinks the sex is boring ..or vanilla. . This is a part of the problem.
The Difference is YOU are handling things as a mature adult in a relationship should.

baba23 Wrote:We went to a deal, that I will join him with his kinkiness in return he will stop using those apps/sexting around and PROMISE will not sleep with some else.
But mostly that me who compromised, to do kinky things I don't like , but he still says that he compromises as I do because he can't sexting and can't have sex with others. wtf is that ? he likes them doesn't mean his rights, right ? - that really pissed me off and upset me :/

I really want to keep this relationship, but is it too desperate ?

Trying to save your relationship is not desperate.
Do not be ashamed of compromises. .
The deal is a start..
At least see if he can hold up to his end of the bargain..
And you should too..

How kinky does he want you to get?
Is it really that Bad?

Keep us posted...

Anocxu Wrote:Trying to save your relationship is not desperate.
Do not be ashamed of compromises. .
The deal is a start..
At least see if he can hold up to his end of the bargain..
And you should too..

How kinky does he want you to get?
Is it really that Bad?

Keep us posted...

True, maybe i'm too simple...or vanilla in sex, but he liked it and he didn't complaint about it when we spend time together.
All the problems come up when we are apart...

About kinks, what I can say ... except blood..... he likes everything ? lol Oink2
I can handle soft bdsm and little bit of ws but the rest are way too much for me

baba23 Wrote:True, maybe i'm too simple...or vanilla in sex, but he liked it and he didn't complaint about it when we spend time together.
All the problems come up when we are apart...

About kinks, what I can say ... except blood..... he likes everything ? lol Oink2
I can handle soft bdsm and little bit of ws but the rest are way too much for me
Try..
See what happens. .
Ask him to take it easy on you at first..

Let us know what happens. .lol..

Setting can be fun

Setting can be fun, stupid autocorrection.

James101 Wrote:Setting can be fun, stupid autocorrection.
I think your smartphone has a lateral Lithsp..