Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sexual frustration, boyfriend not sexual enough
I'm 28 and been with my boyfriend of 22 for ab out a year and a half almost already. we both have anxiety. mine is social anxiety and his is social and mixed. we make sense together but i feel like he doesn't want to have sex as often as me. blowjobs are basically nonexistent yet i still always want to blow him. He will take blowjobs but there always seems to be a reason for why he wont perform them on me. and when he does it doesn't seem as passionate as when i do it to him. it feels as if he just wants to get it over with and then it usually lasts 3 minutes at most with no happy ending. ill do it to him ten minutes plus with no breaks and i enjoy it. what should i do?

That sounds boring. At the risk of sounding cliché, if it's not fun, maybe you're doing something wrong? Try something different? If resources allow, I think this is also the definition of what a sex therapist is for (or just a regular one of the anxiety). Also, if he doesn't like blow jobs, would he maybe be willing to do something else, or allow you to do something else? It won't be fun if it's all one way. ...That's all I really have though, unfortunately. I'm sure more experienced people will have better advice, I can't help all too much in this department.

Sad-puppy-smiley

I have experienced
This and I was the one
With the decreased sex drive.
I tried to compensate by giving great bjs
But my guy is the type that prefers penetration.
We just had to make date nights and try other things
Like handjobs and toys. It wasn't him I
Just am not as sexual I can be fine showering him
W/ affection, attention and just cuddling At times now.

A man not interested in sex? Whaa?

No just kidding. I'm not sure what the issue is.. but I would ask, is he comfortable with himself and being gay? It seems there is so sort of reluctance. the "Why" would be the question. I honestly would talk to him about this issue..

I have to say this caught my attention ! I am a guy with a very very low sex drive i am happy giving everything to my guy but i dont like getting penetrated and i rarely want sex so my poir guy gets hand jobs and blow jobs but i dont want anything back ! The main thing is that you talk to each other communication really is key in these situations i would advise that you ask why he does not like things for me it is because i suffered with phimosis when i was younger and my foreskin is still tight and it sometimes is not pleasurable to play with my penis maybe he has some issues you should ask him thats all i can say really im not an expert i wish you all the best Smile