Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sexy night out ...
An awesome start of the weekend to an awesome possible friendship with some fantastic gay people, our vigour of youth, friendliness and love for one another provided us with a unique bond. One that straight people couldn't understand. I felt comfortable, in my place. Where I should be, where I am supposed to be. Accepted for who I am and no one else. I was truly myself. My real self. I forgot about everything else that bothered me in my life. My country, my family, my school and my hometown that I hate so much. I observed how they managed to not only be friends but a tight group of brotherhood. I wanted to be part of them already even though I met them for the first time. Their vibe was strong enough to tell me that they are good enough for me. We spent our night at a coffe shop, then drove in cars blasting music after midnight, dancing in the middle of an empty street then shared stories of our past love lives at dawn. It was amazing.

PS: It is my birthday today. I can officially say that my teenage hood chapter has ended and my adult life just started. It is my 20th!!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hey, Happy Birthday old man! Wink

Glad you've found some friends you feel comfortable with to pal around and have fun with.

MikeW Wrote:Hey, Happy Birthday old man! Wink

Glad you've found some friends you feel comfortable with to pal around and have fun with.

Lol, soon enough I will be a daddy haha

Happy Birthday!! PartyPartyParty

That's great that you have found a circle of close friends to bond with too! Xyxthumbs
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

Happy birhtday! You guys all look alike.

First of all ....let me wish you a Happy BDay...handsome man...and I can totally relate to you on that feeling ....to be around a wonderful group of gay guys with no drama...no BS...just everyone enjoying each others' company...just having fun..getting turnt up...its AWESOME!!!....happy that you got to have that moment....JS

Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy!
With many more to cum! Wink
~Beaux

Omg!! That made me smile a lot Smile I'm happy for you, and it looks like your best birthday gift ever!! Bighug

Great birthday picture!

Many happy returns!!
I bid NO Trump!

I'm very happy for you. I hope that they will become good friends. Btw. Happy Birthday
Cheerleader2Cheerleader2Cheerleader2
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.