Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharing your relationship with friends, colleagues, etc
↑↑↑↑↑
"I will admit, I would've loved to see their faces if I said the italicized sentence."

hahahahhahahaha! It is a huge temptation at times, isn't it??? Hanging out with a bunch of rowdy straight guys always bragging on their sex lives even when they're ashamed to be seen with the girls they screw I often break out in laughter listening to them while thinking "I could clear this room and turn faces pale with eight words."

memechose Wrote:↑↑↑↑↑
"I will admit, I would've loved to see their faces if I said the italicized sentence."

hahahahhahahaha! It is a huge temptation at times, isn't it??? Hanging out with a bunch of rowdy straight guys always bragging on their sex lives even when they're ashamed to be seen with the girls they screw I often break out in laughter listening to them while thinking "I could clear this room and turn faces pale with eight words."

Will: Adam has actually done that more than once and it's always freaking hilarious. It took me awhile to get past being mortified/embarrassed, but now I pretty much enjoy it...

I don't really know... It's not something I think about. I just go with the flow of the conversation. Ofcourse there are things that I don't tell anyone, that includes sex and the more dangerous arguments/fights.

One thing I've shared with my husbear's friends, at a dinner party, was that the last time we saw this group of friends and I was our designated driver home (I almost always am, I don't like to get drunk - losing control of my movement is a nightmare to me), my husbear was happydrunk and annoyingly chatty on the way home. On the motorhighway there was a car approaching me from behind with little to no headlights on and this was in the middle of the fucking night, so I had to pay close attention to this car, as we were driving in roadconstruction on the motorhighway, the road was a bit bumpy and the track often shifted lanes etc. It was a bit of a maze and not one that I usually drive, so not only did I have to pay much attention to the very dark and very odd road, I also had to keep track of that suicidal maniac driving the car with no lights on in the dark.
And my husbear loudly conversed with me about this and that and about that spooky car asking me to tell him where it was and point to it etc. - Just generally sucking my attention away from where it was really needed!
So I, quite unattractively and rudely, told him to shut up. Drunk as he was he went all huffy Big Grin
They've known him for 40 years, so they thought it was funny as hell and it was a fun thing to tell at a dinnerparty - even if it doesn't sound that funny in this recount, it was funny at the time of sharing Wink

But they already know him, so I guess that's different to babbling about our partners to co-workers etc.