Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shooting at Florida gay club
May our gay and lesbian brothers and sisters who got shot at and got killed, may they rest in peace. Just another example of extreme homophobia.

bryyzy Wrote:May our gay and lesbian brothers and sisters who got shot at and got killed, may they rest in peace. Just another example of extreme homophobia.

Yes, reports of this have been on the news this morning. Terrible, terrible, terrible. I join in with your sentiments.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Such a horrible thing to hear of

So sad to hear! I'll be sending my prays and wishes to loved ones and family members of the victims
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

It's just plain heartbreaking, no words can express what a tragedy this is.

awful, i just heard about it myself.

this isn't ''just another example of extreme homophobia''. homophobia is bad enough, but even homophobes don't go out to kill a club full of people. this is terrorism, and the culture that is responsible for it is homophobic at its core.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

The terrorists may make us feel grief and despair, but we must never surrender to fear.

I would say something fitting to the causes of this, but then [MENTION=21156]Anocxu[/MENTION] will just come in and call me a ................phobe again.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Insertnamehere Wrote:I would say something fitting to the causes of this, but then [MENTION=21156]Anocxu[/MENTION] will just come in and call me a ................phobe again.
Aww...
It's jus the beauty of love between us...

We keep each other in check.
^^^^
The foundation of a beautiful friendship..

<3

Update on this terrible act of violence. 50 dead and the mayor of Orlando has declared a state of emergency. May whoever died RIP and lest we forget. Mindless violence has no place in the 21st century and America needs to sort out gun control. They have serious problems with it.