Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I? Or Should I not? I'm dying here.
I'm one who always tries to be honest upfront. My friend, you need to move on, everyone falls hard for someone, and it doesn't often work the way we want it to. You have to understand, that there are lots of fish in the sea, and just because you are hung up right now on this one guy, it doesn't mean you won't get over him and you won't find others. You're young my friend, you've got your whole life in front of you, all the adventures and good times, but you have to let yourself have them.
Richard

ah thanks for the advice guys!

So I'm not sending him that birthday card then huh? lol.

You're right, I do need to get over him, and I may haven't thought it out as much as I should have. Gosh, I'm such an Idiot.

Now I feel even more idiotic than ever, -sigh, it's really hard to think otherwise when you think you've really connected with someone and it turns out it all wasn't real. :/ I'm so struggling with accepting that fact.

I guess maybe that's why I find people hard to belief, I eel like I've been used, and man that hurts.

Gosh, I'm such an Idiot.

You are NOT an idiot. You are human and you are young and this is something most people face at one time or another in some form. The best revenge is success...so go ahead and find another guy worthy of your affections....if you can....silently thank this guy for being a jerk because he taught you a lessonConfusedmile:

Oh yeah...I would skip the B,Day CardConfusedmile:

lol, thanks East. You're such a great advisor! I must say though, even though I'm absolutely depressed about the whole situation, not being able to connect with another guy since then (a year now), I did become physically stronger and mentally more aware, emotionally, I gotta work that out lol, I'm a cry baby at heart.