Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I Wait?
Be friends, go hang out, do things friends do. Stop trying to make it more than it is right now.

Pushing him is likely going to push him away...

I think that's great advice. I am trying to just enjoy our time together. SO hard to switch off feelings though. If I continue as is, I do not want it to breed resentment because he continues ti be selfish or struggle with where he's at. I fear it also leaves me in the friend zone or that he may move on to find someone else. In which case I haven't been preparing myself...

[MENTION=24346]D21098[/MENTION] You're not getting any younger, I'm sure he is a great guy but if he cannot sort himself out you need to move on. If he still wants you in say, one year and you're single go for it, but until try new things, take life and suck out the juice, and maybe some hot Latin guys Smile Don't cancel the trips take another guy or girl?

He's sick. He's not well. He needs help.

I have walked away. Thank you for all your advice. Best to all of you xx

well done Wink

D21098 Wrote:Hi Ian,

Thank you! His priorities do seem to be the business. Its so hard to see the inner conflict within him as though he does want to be together, to just walk away.

People have said leave the door open... does this mean see each other as friends and occasionally kiss him or hint that I'd like to be together? I do not really understand how I do this...

We have lots of plans together like concerts and trips, should I ask to cancel them?

Should I stop messaging and asking to see him and leave it for him to come to me?

Thank you in advance for your help.

D Smile
Rather go ahead with your plans, things will fall into place.