Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I text him if he doesn't text me after a week? If so what should I tell him?
So there's this guy I met on a dating app, that very same day I slept with him. After that neither of us texted for like 2 weeks cause I thought I should give enough time, so we could do it again. Just additional info neither him and me want a relationship, we're just for 'Friends and Fun'.

One day after these two weeks, I texted him for more 'fun', he didn't reply till 3 days later. Anyways he started texting me daily, and he said a lot many times he liked me a lot. We went to the movies, and after that the texting continued Monday night and Tuesday, he said again he liked me a lot.

On Wednesday last week, he didn't text me as he usually did, so I decided to initiate the conversation, and yeah it was good. However, next day he didn't start the texting, so I tried to do it again and he took 2 hours to reply. On Friday he replied something I texted him on Thursday and I asked him about hang out again some day and this time it was my treat , he hasn't replied since then. YET he sees every picture I add on Snapchat to my Story.

I feel I kinda messed it up for texting him a lot. This is the third day he hasn't replied, and I'm overthinking many things. I just hope I haven't lost this friendship. All of my friends say I should calm down and give him couple of days, and he may text me.

If he doesn't reply after a week what should I say, Just "Hi" , "what's up" "How are you doing?" or what? I want something short since sometimes I write way too much.

Oh my god. The games.

I don't see the point in continuing to text someone if they don't reply.

This is all very confusing. What do you want?

I thought you both told one another you just want to be fuck buddies… so did that change? You want something else now? Does he?

I don't get it.

Uneunsae Wrote:Oh my god. The games.

I want to hug your neck Uneunsae.

That's what I wanted and still want. He was the one who invited me to the movies, and started texiting me every day. I want him to be my FWB (fuck buddy), and I guess I need to clarify that with him next time I see him.

MikeW Wrote:This is all very confusing. What do you want?

I thought you both told one another you just want to be fuck buddies… so did that change? You want something else now? Does he?

I don't get it.

MIke... some things are best not understood. Just walk away and remember the first rule in dealing with romantic drama involving dating apps or social media.....
[Image: do_not_divide_by_zero_by_gbsedillo20-d3gc3mm.jpg]

memechose Wrote:MIke... some things are best not understood. Just walk away and remember the first rule in dealing with romantic drama involving dating apps or social media.....
[Image: do_not_divide_by_zero_by_gbsedillo20-d3gc3mm.jpg]
What an awesome sculpture!

I wouldn't, sounds like he may be a tease or has self-esteem issues.

Seems like you want more from him than he wants, and that he is not that bothered hench the games.