Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I wear a dress
SOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm almost being forced to wear one tonight by my friend

Do I allow this or no?

If you don't want to, then don't. Otherwise, go ahead. I don't see it as a complicated problem.

Kiid Wrote:SOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm almost being forced to wear one tonight by my friend

Do I allow this or no?

You only live once...do it Wink .

Think of it as your cape, just it has a front Rofl

Plus...I'm sure you'll be beautiful Dazzler1

No.
Need10charcters

Yes
Need10charcters Xyxthumbs

Do it. But remember, pic or it didn't happen. Wink

VileKyle Wrote:If you don't want to, then don't. Otherwise, go ahead. I don't see it as a complicated problem.

It's being forced on me so I don't have toooo much of a choice. Resistance is futile I should have ask do I resist even tho I'mma have to wear the dress any ways u.u

Miles Wrote:Do it. But remember, pic or it didn't happen. Wink

OKAY you'll have sexy pics of me in a dress sometime next week -.-' I'm not looking forward to this. But circle of death will make up for it Big Grin

I've gone out dressed in some pretty crazy crap in my time.

A Borg from Star Trek, 18th Century Navel officer complete with Tie Wig and sword, Grim Reaper, SS-Oberststurmbanfuhrer, Roman legionary.

My dad sent me to a fancy dress competition (Three in fact!) when I was a kid and I hated each one. Probably because it wasn't my choice of costume! A cowboy! a Domino!! (don't ask!) and an Egyptian Mummy!!!, only the bandages were Crepe Paper and he could only get pink! Campest mummy you ever saw!

I constructed a reasonably authentic looking Medieval Barrel Helm for the Christmas Party at School and won 1st prize, but only because nobody could tell who it was under there, not sure if that was a good thing!

However, I'd draw the line at a bloody dress!

You have the right figure for this one:

[Image: 00420f.jpg]